Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack: Black Maria!!
Fodder: Woah!!
Jack: The one who will end those Samurai's lives is me...
Jack: Wheeze Wheeze
Jack: Even on the verge of death a Tobiroppo is...
Jack: Not enough to kill those Red Scabbards!!
Jack: Wheeze
Fodder: Woah!!
Jack: Do you understand!? Don't you dare get involved...!!!
Black Maria: Jack... You are underestimating me...!!!
LOL, Lack panting like a pig and talking shit as usual...

You know what, he might truly end up getting stomped lol

Um, what.

He fought two guys this strong for days on end to a stalemate and then left to go fight Sengoku and Fujitora side by side. He showed up at Zou again shortly after, got knocked to the bottom of the sea, and still showed up in Wano just fine. We are literally told that ancient Zoans are known for resiliency and if for some reason he can awaken, that's even more so. There really is no denying Jack, I have no idea what is going on with this forum
Non of those actually make his recovery and stamina top tier. Fighting for 5 days straight is something Rookie Ace was able to do. That is not top tier stamina.
When he went to fight the Marines, he lost. When he came to attack Zunisha( he was bandaged which means he wasn't recovered)...which he couldn't attack Zunisha with his own power, he got smacked again.

Yes ancient Zoans are known for their resilience...it doesn't make their resilience top tier though. Kaido's recovery is what can be termed top tier. Marco's recovery can also be termed top tier. The Admirals fighting a 10 day intense battle changing an entire island is what can be termed top tier stamina.

What Jack did doesn't come close to what I've listed above. It goes back to my point that Jack and his feats are overrated. Thought people would've learned by now not to throw "top tier" around for anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.