Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy Sanji, but I will always make fun of Sanji because you Sanji fans are such obnoxious hypocrites. Week after week you clowns predict the wrong fucking shit or come up with the most insane headcanon

just for you 10 same people to go hey well put.

Most Zoro fans enjoy Sanji but it's you same 10 people that go out of the way and put gasoline on the fire each and every week. and then play this victim card of why I am being attacked? Why are you attacking Sanji?

Im going to bring "The H Bingo Sheet next week" fill it up with what hypocritical things you and your other Boiiiiiis will say get myself a lot of Bingoes
Zoro fans always downplay Sanji, facts. You always want Zoro to have stronger opponent because you are insecure.

Zoro fans always downplay Sanji, facts. You always want Zoro to have stronger opponent because you are insecure.
Some Zoro fans do I agree, but there's evidence to actually downplay Sanji's strength to an extent. Battle vs Judge, Doffy, Vergo, couldnt get away from BM

Zoro should have the stronger opponet because he's always been stronger than Sanji that is also pretty evident prior to ch 1000
Now it's 1000% evident who is stronger

Some Zoro fans do I agree, but there's evidence to actually downplay Sanji's strength to an extent. Battle vs Judge, Doffy, Vergo, couldnt get away from BM

Zoro should have the stronger opponet because he's always been stronger than Sanji that is also pretty evident prior to ch 1000
Now it's 1000% evident who is stronger
Now 1000%? The arc isn't even over, chill.

Usopp and Page 1?
We’ll wait and see what happens when they have more interactions

For now their stakes come from their attachments to Nami and Ulti. For Page one of course he geys pissed anytime Ulti is attacked and Usopp was shown very emotional ober the whole Ultimatum thing when Nami was in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.