Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
town is more fun and less stress for sure
really dont know why u guys like being scum lol
too much pressure
Scum play is where it is. Town is chill. I like solving mysteries and all, but I love tricking people and pushing them in the wrong direction lmao.

My game is next.

Negotiations for roles are open ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Noice Rebron. Let's make a handpicked scum team.

And I want to be Town.
We'll switch numbers Flowa.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Lol I was active then and even now I didnโ€™t know what Usopp was trying to do.

And T-Pein coming in and telling Lanji โ€œwill you commit no life, if he flips town didnโ€™t helpโ€ lmao.
i had no idea i had 5 votes on me lol

4 ppl voted on me for no reason and left

it was hopeless situation. atleast u stayed till the end lmao

all i wanted was to get ppl to talk and use their vote to pressure others, but they rather just put it on me and leave

:(

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Think it's WG members mafia
ohhh

Sssshhhhh

Don't ruin my negotiations lmao

Within a week sign up will be up.

I have some issues so sorry for the delay.

Theme - worst gen forum/users
i hope ur doing good now, u suddenly subbed out

this will be one hell of a theme

am i considered a WG member yet?

so did u already make the roles or u will do it after ppl sign up?

N

Noctis

@Flower actually drago would have lynched you day 1 'cause you used the same trick you used in that one game where you and nessos were scum. Voting for someone back who voted you first in the thread lol. When you did that then that game images suddenly come flooding back to me lol

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Honestly, the most fun play I pulled off was with @Flower

We were sending messages to townies to confirm Flowa as town, and then to make it like it's random we sent 2 messages 2 days in a row to Marimo lmao :gokulaugh:

Next day Flowa and I 'had' a mason chat which was another ability Flowa supposedly had lmao, and the message was 'sent' to me via RNG lmao.

I've only read through day 1 and beginning of day 2 and I stopped reading afterwards because I got really busy and didn't have much free time. So it looks like that mayor reveal claim from Flower was fake.

Guys, scum Flower always wins and if you notice Flower is alive in lylo then you can most likely expect Flower is scum. I'll finish reading this game during the weekend to see how it came out.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
bro im messing with u lol, u didnt need all that ahaha

u were convinced from the start of the game that flower can never be scum. go and read ur day 1 lol

a bit of an overestimation of ur reads, u never considered "what if?"

and then u just kept pushing with that idea of flower being town over and over which ended up confusing u further since if flower was town, who would be the mafia? every1 u lynched so far seemed town to u but u kept convincing urself otherwise lol

thats y there was confusion. the ppl u lynched made no sense and cannot have scummates.

anyway in short, u didnt use the sharingan lol

this sht happens to every1 btw. dont feel bad about it lol
D1 was void for me, I defended everyone because in my head it sounded dumb to lynch people based off nothing.
I understood it in hindsight though, but I just felt like every case made in D1 was bad.

Fuji bad because he's tryna chill down = scum
Rhea said there was no WU of whatever she was accued of = scum
Flower being accused of being scum for whatever reason = scum

To me you looked the worst to me trying to get people based off of these really bad reasons. But alas I was misguided and didn't really know what the fuck I was doing.

I'm trying my best not to get worked up about it. Anything I did in D1 doesn't mean anything to me, I wasn't even playing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Honestly, the most fun play I pulled off was with @Flower

We were sending messages to townies to confirm Flowa as town, and then to make it like it's random we sent 2 messages 2 days in a row to Marimo lmao :gokulaugh:

Next day Flowa and I 'had' a mason chat which was another ability Flowa supposedly had lmao, and the message was 'sent' to me bt ENG lmao.
is it a common thing for scum to have message abilities here

and even funnier both games had restriction to claims

these ningen hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.