Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm.... when? He didn't even appear when King said that. King was in a whole other form and talking to a Den Den Mushi noe he's in full zoan and we see Marco I don't see any indication that that happened anywhere last chapter
Ehm they've been fighting the whole time? So King somehow bailed the Marco's fight, gave orders to the Toppi Roppo, then went back to fight Marco. But King said in 1004 that he was fighting someone. So that's not the case.

Ehm they've been fighting the whole time? So King somehow bailed the Marco's fight, gave orders to the Toppi Roppo, then went back to fight Marco. But King said in 1004 that he was fighting someone. So that's not the case.
That's not what he said he said he was occupied at the moment. We see this chapter Marco was in the ground while king closed in on the air so it's on like you can assume Marco was right next to him engaging in CQC hearing him talk to a Den Den Mushi. It just seem like a far fetched guess to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post automatically merged:

That was probably a flashback

Or batshit theory but that was Catarina Devon...
Maria recieved the call while talking to Sanji so that's sorta out of the picture

What? Why does a character have to beat 2 admirals for my point to be valid?

My point is valid from the fact that Jack was destroyed when he faced the Marines and presumed dead.

I already presented a top tier Kaido who's recovery is superior and presented Marco who has top tier stat in recovery.

Jack has non of these and doesn't even come close hence why claiming he has top tier feats is fanfic and invalid. Neither his stamina nor his recovery are top tier. Throwing top tier around for any character always ends up blowing back
Jack after attacking Fujitora, Senghok and Tsuru just bandaged

Jozu after clashing with one admiral loses his arm no diff nearly death

Jack has one of the highest endurance feats in the entire series

Status
Not open for further replies.