Votes: 30 35.3%
  • Clash

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • A Oneshot

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Nothing

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters
As I said in spoiler thread, if they clash I see only two scenarios before Yamato most like shows up and fight herself against Jack.
- Jack beating Sanji(with increase Jack hype)
- Jack and Sanji fighting equal(in case for both hype)

I don´t see Oda trashing Jack again after losing a battle at the rooftop, in sense of tension and villiian character building, it doesn´t make sense to use Jack again as hypepool.
That would be like Doffy losing against Sanji and later against Law only for getting back in final battle against Luffy? After taking two Ls what would be the tension of defeating Doffy who was already beaten twice? In that case the same could said about Jack, I don´t see him losing against Sanji who is his not final opponent.

Jack is so nerfed even if Sanji defeated him a real Sanji fan would not be proud of the feat itself, specially if it didn't occur immediately.
They're not proud of anything until it happens, then they try to pretend it means more than it does.

Sanji being free means he'll encounter whoever is attacking the Scabbards. Not just because he's mentioned them two chapters in a row but also, the caregiver is possibly a woman.

Jack mentions that they're still dangerous so it may be with their help or with the added opposition of Queen. But if he could possibly manage to beat Jack it's worth more than any of his other wins combined so they should hope he gets a big shot like this.

It’s obviously gonna be sanji vs king.

People saying the opening spoiled it must think zoro and luffy are also fighting Jack.

Oda cares about story also and Yamato helps the story and her development by fighting Jack. She will gain the trust of the scabbards and be seen as a protector of wano.

It would also be a parallel that kaido tried killing the scabbards and Yamato is gonna save them

Queen isn’t fighting sanji.

People forget chopper was also absent this chapter. Where do you think queen went? To sanji or chopper who has the antidote

The numbers also vanished what do you think they are gonna do?

Chopper vs numbers

Drake vs queen

Yamato vs Jack

Sanji vs king

Marco has to heal the scabbards they aren’t gonna stay half dead for the rest of the war.

Now next chapter will probably be focused on what’s going on with chopper and jinbe. Sanji will probably end up seeing Yamato and running with her to the scabbards.

Sanji is definitely gonna get a moment where he sees momo and he gets pissed.

Actually do people seriously think momo isn’t gonna meet up with the scabbards for the rest of the war? It’s obvious Yamato and momo will go there.

I’m pretty sure Yamato is making her way to the room the scabbards are in also

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s obviously gonna be sanji vs king.

People saying the opening spoiled it must think zoro and luffy are also fighting Jack.

Oda cares about story also and Yamato helps the story and her development by fighting Jack. She will gain the trust of the scabbards and be seen as a protector of wano.

It would also be a parallel that kaido tried killing the scabbards and Yamato is gonna save them

Queen isn’t fighting sanji.

People forget chopper was also absent this chapter. Where do you think queen went? To sanji or chopper who has the antidote

The numbers also vanished what do you think they are gonna do?

Chopper vs numbers

Drake vs queen

Yamato vs Jack

Sanji vs king

Marco has to heal the scabbards they aren’t gonna stay half dead for the rest of the war.

Now next chapter will probably be focused on what’s going on with chopper and jinbe. Sanji will probably end up seeing Yamato and running with her to the scabbards.

Sanji is definitely gonna get a moment where he sees momo and he gets pissed.

Actually do people seriously think momo isn’t gonna meet up with the scabbards for the rest of the war? It’s obvious Yamato and momo will go there.

I’m pretty sure Yamato is making her way to the room the scabbards are in also
Chopper was in the chapter.