Votes: 31 36.5%
  • A Oneshot

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Nothing

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Jack is so nerfed even if Sanji defeated him a real Sanji fan would not be proud of the feat itself, specially if it didn't occur immediately.
Is he? With the impressive endurance he’s shown and being an ancient zoan who’s potentially also awakened, his recuperative ability and heightened endurance should’ve healed him up enough. He’s still a force to be reckoned with, he’s not going down easily to Sanji.

No matter how I look at this I honestly don't see Jack being Sanji's main last fight

And if it happens Jack will end up being kicked around and dominated by Sanji for a simple reason; because of his bond and connection to the scabbards and minks and his desire to protect them

Sanji powers are based on emotions, and I'm pretty sure he will get very furious when he sees Kinimon and the others status which will empower his attacks

No matter how I look at this I honestly don't see Jack being Sanji's main last fight

And if it happens Jack will end up being kicked around and dominated by Sanji for a simple reason; because of his bond and connection to the scabbards and minks and his desire to protect them

Sanji powers are based on emotions, and I'm pretty sure he will get very furious when he sees Kinimon and the others status which will empower his attacks
just like vergo doffy and king sanji will dominate :cheers:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I don't think they'll meet. Feels like a red herring. I found interesting once Yamato's group was on the move again, we see Jack, who is heading for the Scabbards. Yamato and their group can't hide forever, and eventually they'll get into conflict again.

I believe Sanji will be stopped part way through by another Calamity, and his hurry will force him to go all out.