Current Events Sanji just leaked Robin’s whereabout to CP0

Wait its conspiracy theory time

-Oda intended for Cp0 to come to Wano to catch Nico Robin.
-Sanji leaked her exact location to Cp0
- Cp0 will come and capture nico robin to gain her knowledge about the polygraphs once she is weak from fighting black maria
- Cp0 run away with nico robin
- The alliance beat Kaido and his allies and realize robin is missing
-They decide to follow Cp0
* Cp0 next opponent for the straw hats?

Wait its conspiracy theory time

-Oda intended for Cp0 to come to Wano to catch Nico Robin.
-Sanji leaked her exact location to Cp0
- Cp0 will come and capture nico robin to gain her knowledge about the polygraphs once she is weak from fighting black maria
- Cp0 kill Sanji and run away with nico robin
- The alliance beat Kaido and his allies and realize robin is missing
-They decide to follow Cp0
* Cp0 next opponent for the straw hats?

:goyea::kata:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Simpji stans before the chapter dropped :

"This is all a plot by sanji he let himself get caught so he can spy and forward information for robin"

:sanmoji:

Simpji fans after chapter drops:

"But but if he used CoA he would have broken black marias nail sanji is stronk"

:josad:

Me:
:suresure:
I think the only one having that theory was me, before the chapter. And i am not even a Sanji fan? Maybe dont use every situation to bait the other fandom, it would help the forum alot...

Otherwise, i still think it is pretty fishy that Sanji now calls for her, robin is instantly(!) there and we get to see the reactions of so much different figures. Why is that? There must be a bit more behind that situation, in my opinion.

I think the only one having that theory was me, before the chapter. And i am not even a Sanji fan? Maybe dont use every situation to bait the other fandom, it would help the forum alot...

Otherwise, i still think it is pretty fishy that Sanji now calls for her, robin is instantly(!) there and we get to see the reactions of so much different figures. Why is that? There must be a bit more behind that situation, in my opinion.
Why you acting like i am the only one who "bait" the other fandom all the time? Ps i dont remember if it was you or not who said it but i am pretty sure that many people did say it. Either way why you always take things personally? I wasnt referring to you.

Mr. Prince became Mr. Pathetic. Mr Pathetic be like , " I would let them kill my friends and the whole Raid should fail because I love woman too much " :gonope:
Not even close. If anything, this adds to the crew's bonding. We've passed so many arcs in which we've seen Luffy wanting their nakama to know that it's ok to depend on your crew, on your friends. Numerous examples we've seen, with Nami, Vivi, Robin, Jinbe, Sanji.
They know this well, that alone they can't do anything.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why you acting like i am the only one who "bait" the other fandom all the time? Ps i dont remember if it was you or not who said it but i am pretty sure that many people did say it. Either way why you always take things personally? I wasnt referring to you.
wasnt taking it personally.
Also I quite you here for an example, not to push you personally in the focus. So, I wasn’t only referring to you too ^^

i just quote and talk to the matter from Time to Time when baiting grows a lot. That isn’t reduced to you, not even reduced to a specific fandom. Heck, even other Communities are trying to bait us and other way around. I just try to get things sometimes a bit healthier.

sorry if you got this as attack against you, wasn’t meant like that.