Current Events Sanji just leaked Robin’s whereabout to CP0

wasnt taking it personally.
Also I quite you here for an example, not to push you personally in the focus. So, I wasn’t only referring to you too ^^

i just quote and talk to the matter from Time to Time when baiting grows a lot. That isn’t reduced to you, not even reduced to a specific fandom. Heck, even other Communities are trying to bait us and other way around. I just try to get things sometimes a bit healthier.

sorry if you got this as attack against you, wasn’t meant like that.
No its okay, Not that serious anyways. Thanks for your hard work either way. you dont have to apologize either way we are all just having fun here.
Have a nice day

So you can do anything to your relatives as long as your relatives are fine with it. Like you can also put them into troubles if they're fine with it.

Wow, i learn an important life lesson today, yay!
So it's cool how all the other Straw Hats can put their faith in eachother, and how they all literally rely on Luffy to defeat the big boss and save them and the Country every single arc, but Sanji putting his faith in Robin to save him from women, is somehow different? :choppawhat:

So it's cool how all the other Straw Hats can put their faith in eachother, and how they all literally rely on Luffy to defeat the big boss and save them and the Country every single arc, but Sanji putting his faith in Robin to save him from women, is somehow different? :choppawhat:
method matters, mate

True, Sanji is putting his faith in Robin, but the way it's done is unbelieveable. Why out of multitude people in the alliance he chose to ask Robin for help? Just like what Jinbe said, wasnt he aware that this is yonkou crew that they are fighting aginst? wasnt he aware Robin is wanted so bad by everyone including the yonkou? Let's say there is no PIS and Marco, what would happen when all of the calamities target Robin at once? Robin would surely get captured if that happens, Sanji is too naive this chapter

method matters, mate

True, Sanji is putting his faith in Robin, but the way it's done is unbelieveable. Why out of multitude people in the alliance he chose to ask Robin for help? Just like what Jinbe said, wasnt he aware that this is yonkou crew that they are fighting aginst? wasnt he aware Robin is wanted so bad by everyone including the yonkou? Let's say there is no PIS and Marco, what would happen when all of the calamities target Robin at once? Robin would surely get captured if that happens, Sanji is too naive this chapter
He chose Robin because BM wanted Robin. There were 2 reasons Sanji called for her. To either allow BM to let him go, or for Robin to help him out.

method matters, mate

Robin is as much apart of this war as everyone else. She's also been able to avoid being captured for over 20 years on her own merit, long before she ever joined the Straw Hats.

Is every enemy on Onigashima just supposed to stop what they are doing and who they are fighting to run around and try and capture Robin? They wouldn't have to look hard because Robin hasn't been hiding. She's been out on the frontlines fighting. People knowing where Robin is doesn't mean anything, because she's a big girl, and can take care of herself. Notice how the only Straw Hat who commented on Robin being wanted, was Jinbei who doesn't know her as well as everyone else. Not a single other Straw Hat was worried, because they all have faith in Robin. Jinbei will learn soon enough.

Robin is as much apart of this war as everyone else. She's also been able to avoid being captured for over 20 years on her own merit, long before she ever joined the Straw Hats.

Is every enemy on Onigashima just supposed to stop what they are doing and who they are fighting to run around and try and capture Robin? They wouldn't have to look hard because Robin hasn't been hiding. She's been out on the frontlines fighting. People knowing where Robin is doesn't mean anything, because she's a big girl, and can take care of herself. Notice how the only Straw Hat who commented on Robin being wanted, was Jinbei who doesn't know her as well as everyone else. Not a single other Straw Hat was worried, because they all have faith in Robin. Jinbei will learn soon enough.
So to sum it up, i grasp these are your points:

1. Robin is experienced in such battle
2. Robin is already in the frontline and nobody is capturing her
3. Jinbei doesnt know Robin well enough

I agree with your third point, now let us see your first two points

For your first point, it still doesnt justify such act, just because you're experienced you can't act recklessly, Sanji knows very well that the world want Robin so bad, and Sanji knows it as well that they're fighting a Yonkou crew, i repeat, this is a yonkou crew that they are fighting against.

As for the second point, true, Robin was already in the frontline, so there are several possible interpretations why didnt the BP target her in rhe first place, as follows:

1. The BP doesnt know/recognize Robin's face
2. They do know, but somehow they didnt try to capture it as if they're blind

If we want to make this logical, the first option is surely the most logical, if we want to talk without PIS, option 1 is definitely the case.

Therefore, your first point too doesnt justify sanji's act. In addition, just because Robin is already in the frontline, Sanji shouldnt make the situation worse. if something is already bad, you are expected to make it better, or lessen it a bit, not making it worse

Sanji stans better hope nothing come from this for sure. :milaugh:
Yeah Sanji is the reason they are in Onigashima fighting vs Kaido and his army, everyone risking his life, just because Robin helps Sanji doesnt mean that this wasnt the idea of trafalgar and luffy to begin with.
But people blame Sanji for giving Robin some spotlight, makes sense, Oda wanted to do that 100%.
Some of you are reading 2 pieces :gokulaugh:.

method matters, mate

Black Maria demanded Sanji call for Robin or she would continue to torture him. Sanji stated in the last chapter to not underestimate Robin. So Sanji gave BM what she wanted knowing damn well Robin would defeat her. He has faith in Robin and she express her gratitude for it.

Black Maria demanded Sanji call for Robin or she would continue to torture him.
And so? isnt his pride to endure it no matter what? if he'd rather die than hurting a woman, why would he give up this time?

Sanji stated in the last chapter to not underestimate Robin. So Sanji gave BM what she wanted knowing damn well Robin would defeat her. He has faith in Robin and she express her gratitude for it.
I know, but as i said, the way it's done is baffling me.