Current Events Sanji just leaked Robin’s whereabout to CP0

CP0 already are in kahoots with Bao Haung who is seemingly the person in charge of surveillance so them finding Robin was bound to happen anyway. Also CP0 leader already stated that he's content with waiting until the war is practically over and the opposing sides will dwindle themselves next to nothing. Robin should be done with her fight by then so I don't see this as a threat really

Because he knows Robin can handle BM. He literally said so last chap. Sanji needs to get out of there to save the scarbbards.
Jinbe said that because he does not know how strong and capable Robin is. Sanji does. If anything, that's lack of faith from Jinbe. No one else on the crew would say that about Robin.
Jinbe being careful has nothing to do with him lacking faith in robin

Anyway, on my second thought, i think you're right. just like what Natalija said, everyone knows SHs including Robin are there, Sanji calling Robin for help changes nothing, plus Queen most likely saw Robin's wanted poster as well and Robin was in front of him along with the others at that time, but he did nothing, it's just that the BPs are probably either dumb or have no idea how important Robin is.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What's the point of this thread? :few: Everyone and their den den mushis know that the SHs are there at this point.
This is a one in million chance for anti-Sanji guys to make fun of him. The number of Sanji slander threads is far lower than I had anticipated. Poor Z-Boys are way kinder than we give them credit for. I swear if it were Zoro instead of Sanji, the forum would've exploded.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is a one in million chance for anti-Sanji guys to make fun of him. The number of Sanji slander threads is far lower than I had anticipated. Poor Z-Boys are way kinder than we give them credit for. I swear if it were Zoro instead of Sanji, the forum would've exploded.
Its funny for like 2 seconds. Then it's boring af like the past 2 chapters. We got to wait for all these scrubs to fight before we get back to the roof.

Actually if you think about it, by calling robin hes putting her in harms way isnt that hypocritical of him since he doesnt want to out women in harms way
Post automatically merged:

Actually if you think about it, by calling robin hes putting her in harms way isnt that hypocritical of him since he doesnt want to out women in harms way

LaGgggGgting

What's the point of this thread? :few: Everyone and their den den mushis know that the SHs are there at this point.
Well everyone knows that and yet the chapter shows several characters questioning Sanji's choices. Given that it is literally in the chapter, the thread is entirely justified

It's to hate on Sanji. Did you not get the Memo ?
It isn't ...when characters are also expressing similar views

this is pretty dumb...we’re not doing ennis lobby again. If robin is to be captured it’ll be by a yonko. And let’s pretend Sanji wouldn’t be the first one to act if she’s in immediate danger.
:seriously:
And would he do this time?
Bend over?

This hypocrisy is marvelous.
When Zoro fans make these kinds of threads targetting actual plot driven speculation it's "bAiT".
When Sanji fans make all kinds of ZoLo fights Kyoshiro, Gifter stalling, Apoo low difs ZoLo, y'all turn the cheek.
And that's considered threads of pivotal peak fiction?

:seriously:

Isn't Sanji always regarded by some as a "silent protector who does everything in the background" of the SH?
And now, he revealed the position of Robin on a loud motherfucking speaker to everyone in Onigashima.
Wow such character development, Luffy is totally gonna sellout Robin if he's put in the same situation because he trusts Robin's strength. Wow.
This chapter confirms Sanji is The Dork Knight instead of a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark knight. :milaugh: