Current Events Sanji just leaked Robin’s whereabout to CP0

And so? isnt his pride to endure it no matter what? if he'd rather die than hurting a woman, why would he give up this time?

I know, but as i said, the way it's done is baffling me.
Actually if you think about it, by calling robin hes putting her in harms way isnt that hypocritical of him since he doesnt want to out women in harms way
Post automatically merged:

And so? isnt his pride to endure it no matter what? if he'd rather die than hurting a woman, why would he give up this time?

Actually if you think about it, by calling robin hes putting her in harms way isnt that hypocritical of him since he doesnt want to out women in harms way

true, that's why im still baffled lol

Sanji did endure it. He did not lay a hand on her and refuse to use Haki against Black Maria. He asked for help because others needed his help such as Kinemon. Sanji knew Robin would handle BM.

Why are people trying to make Robin out to be this weakling that needs constant protection?

Sanji did endure it. He did not lay a hand on her and refuse to use Haki against Black Maria. He asked for help because others needed his help such as Kinemon. Sanji knew Robin would handle BM.
I already adressed it, Sanji giving his trust to Robin is not the problem, in fact, it's a character development for him. However, as mentioned already multiple times, the way sanji asked for help is simply wrong. He couldve just asked others for instance

Why are people trying to make Robin out to be this weakling that needs constant protection?
Nobody said that

S

stealthblack

this is pretty dumb...we’re not doing ennis lobby again. If robin is to be captured it’ll be by a yonko. And let’s pretend Sanji wouldn’t be the first one to act if she’s in immediate danger.
:seriously:
but this is the perfect tolead into dragon and sabo arc, revos

dressrosa is albasta 2.0, so oda does repeat stuff very often, we juts had Kalifa 2.0 with sanji

I already adressed it, Sanji giving his trust to Robin is not the problem, in fact, it's a character development for him. However, as mentioned already multiple times, the way sanji asked for help is simply wrong. He couldve just asked others for instance
What was wrong with asking Robin for help? Why should Sanji have ask for someone else instead of her? I don't understand what you are trying to say.