General Mafia General Chat

Sort of. NF is on the decline, to be sure. NF is being propped up by the Orojackson/Worstgen players. Most of the people who play on NF now are from this forum. Nearly all the original NF players have left.

NF’s biggest problem is a lack of hosts. There’s very, very few people still hosting games there, and they lose more every year.
That's more to do with younger generations than anything else like management. Users here are mostly super young and have time for it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sort of. NF is on the decline, to be sure. NF is being propped up by the Orojackson/Worstgen players. Most of the people who play on NF now are from this forum. Nearly all the original NF players have left.

NF’s biggest problem is a lack of hosts. There’s very, very few people still hosting games there, and they lose more every year.
breh u need to go bk to NF lol

N

Noctis

we wasted 2 days+ trying to get last couple of players for ur game, an 18 player game

imagine a 30+ player game

u guys r honestly a bit too cocky with that "we get players fast" lol
That was mainly because the weeb game had a lot of old players burn out if not for the weeb game we easily get around 25 players no issue

Well there is Aries, Kue,Platinum to name a few.

And i'd say the last NF game i played had people from their forum playing.

Like i dont think Lord Melkor, Hayumi, God Of Shinobi,Vivo Diez,etc are here.

Well there is Aries, Kue,Platinum to name a few.

And i'd say the last NF game i played had people from their forum playing.

Like i dont think Lord Melkor, Hayumi, God Of Shinobi,Vivo Diez,etc are here.
Platinum hosts games maybe once or twice a year, if that. Kue only just returned, and he has only hosted a couple of very small games. That leaves Aries as the only consistent host left, and he has a very specific style of game that many people don’t enjoy. You really only proved my point. :p

Platinum hosts games maybe once or twice a year, if that. Kue only just returned, and he has only hosted a couple of very small games. That leaves Aries as the only consistent host left, and he has a very specific style of game that many people don’t enjoy. You really only proved my point. :p
There is also Odd who is hosting right now as well as Dark shadow, even Usopp is hosting a game rn.

Like how many people actually host here?

Its Almost always Drago/Noctis/Al with a mix of co hosts.