Fanclub ♡ Sanji x Nami FC ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocking:

*waiting for someone to do Kinemon x Tsuru and Sanji x Nami comparison coz I'm too lazy to do it myself*:catsure::yearight:
Say no more :myman:

Let's start for the basic and is that both Sanji and Kinemon are perverts but even with that peculiar trait in them, they still favor a woman over the rest :yearight:

I was surprised (in a good way) when i found out Kinemon was married, like the way he referred to o-Tsuru when he saw her after 20 years was really romantic, saying how beautiful she still is after all this time :') ; is clear that even if Kinemon lust over beautiful women, o-Tsuru will always be the special one.

We know how Sanji is and how after ts he's getting ladies here and there but at the end of the day he always come back to Nami

With the last chapter we also got this:

That sounds like when Sanji didn't want to see Nami at her eyes after all the things that happened during WCI ~

Oh Oda, i see you :catsure:

Feels free to add more details ;)

HUNGRY DAYS × BUMP OF CHICKEN
dang it i cant open yutub and only can open it at friday
i am afraid of spoiler lol

btw jio cause yu good with photoshopping can yu do a photoshop with all sanji nami moment in digital colored manga?
like the background of sanji nami forever twitter
i have them all until vol 50,, maybe i am able updating to vol 60 later
i wonder if yu can do that? will be a very big image thou cause we gonna cover baratie till sabaody

T

Tangerine

Say no more :myman:

Let's start for the basic and is that both Sanji and Kinemon are perverts but even with that peculiar trait in them, they still favor a woman over the rest :yearight:

I was surprised (in a good way) when i found out Kinemon was married, like the way he referred to o-Tsuru when he saw her after 20 years was really romantic, saying how beautiful she still is after all this time :') ; is clear that even if Kinemon lust over beautiful women, o-Tsuru will always be the special one.

We know how Sanji is and how after ts he's getting ladies here and there but at the end of the day he always come back to Nami

With the last chapter we also got this:

That sounds like when Sanji didn't want to see Nami at her eyes after all the things that happened during WCI ~

Oh Oda, i see you :catsure:

Feels free to add more details ;)
adding more from @skmfeq

Kinemon ready to fight the Mountain God for O-tsuru

Sanji to save Nami from Enel

Both don't care if they fight "Gods" as long as they can save their love :catlewd:

Status
Not open for further replies.