Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I didn’t really appreciate this on my first read through, but God DAMN, it is SO nice to finally see a post-time skip Robin moment like this...even with her rolling Big Mom like a bowling ball, THIS is her arrival in the New World as far as I’m concerned :steef:
We will see for how long Oda's team will allow him to give the best woman her moment....

J

Jo_Ndule

I'm not really insulting sanji. Not everyone is Kaido, one explosion made luffy be koed. Sanji was just using his coa but not 100% because it would hurt bm, i see nothing bad here. Tobi roppo are not fodders, one punch from them could still hurt anyone, so imagine being tortured ...
Yeah coz viz translated it differently

ViZ only matters 100% and u trust it when it comes to Sanji I guess

I'm not really insulting sanji. Not everyone is Kaido, one explosion made luffy be koed. Sanji was just using his coa but not 100% because it would hurt bm, i see nothing bad here. Tobi roppo are not fodders, one punch from them could still hurt anyone, so imagine being tortured ...
You do realise Sanji using CoA contradicts the entire statement. If he was using CoA, he would've been hurting her like he said.

Oda is inconsistent about Kaido Killing his Opponents

Why did Kaido kill Moria's crewmates but not asura? Moria would probably be an easier guy to assimilate into the Beast Pirates than an Oden Zealot like Asura
Perhaps Moria struck a nerve with Kaidou? So Kaidou sent him a message, He killed Oden like a worthless Dog, honorlessly with a Bullet to the Skull after making him Boil himself alive.

Last edited:
You do realise Sanji using CoA contradicts the entire statement. If he was using CoA, he would've been hurting her like he said.
Ignore him, he always sees the VIZ translation as 100% right when it suits his agenda, mostly against Sanji. Puck translated it and there was no word of Sanji's haki going soft. He couldn't use it at all. VIZ translation was proofed to be wrong alot of the times and have weird and random phrasing. Yet people like him stil act like it's 100% right.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ignore him, he always sees the VIZ translation as 100% right when it suits his agenda, mostly against Sanji. Puck translated it and there was no word of Sanji's haki going soft. He couldn't use it at all. VIZ translation was proofed to be wrong alot of the times and have weird and random phrasing. Yet people like him stil act like it's 100% right.

I
Yeah puck the same guy who said zoro and Drake did a combo move called 10 demon x hunting grounds. He's real reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.