Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Oda is known for pissing of fans but this would be just straight-up retarded and Fairy Tail ish.

I hope this never happens. This would completely kill off his sacrifice which was already kinda weird.
His sacrifice is already shitted on by fans.. by simply wishing him dead before he died... and when he died, no one gave a fuck, and they were happy it happened... what a shitty sacrifice... no bring him back and piss them off

The scabbards are strong, dont cap.
And no, kaido is not about kiling until he says he Will like he said to the SN like i Said. Not even Speedo or Tama he killed.
he has no qualms killing fodder in the capital.

"The scabbards are strong, dont cap."
and he didnt kill them.....
Post automatically merged:

The scabbards are strong, dont cap.
And no, kaido is not about kiling until he says he Will like he said to the SN like i Said. Not even Speedo or Tama he killed.
was drunk

Factual premise!
:cheers:

of coz Sanji turn to shine expected very soon :finally:

in your heart it is.. :willsmith:
Pedro is one of the future strawhats, I will bet my god damn pride as a One Piece fan that this is a future reveal Oda has it in store... again, my pride is at stake and on the line with this.... when it doesn't happen, you guys can officially call me a fraud of a fan with zero knowledge... and ny future argument from me take it as creditless

Factual premise!
:cheers:

Pedro is one of the future strawhats, I will bet my god damn pride as a One Piece fan that this is a future reveal Oda has it in store... again, my pride is at stake and on the line with this.... when it doesn't happen, you guys can officially call me a fraud of a fan with zero knowledge... and ny future argument from me take it as creditless
that'll make no point at all :josad:

I mean, inb4 her nipples has spider-like thingy coming off them to make Oda continue the fight topless LOL
Oda won't let Brook have it.
surely Hawkins will barge in and fighting Brook
Soul King vs Voodoo Master
splendid:steef:

that'll make no point at all :josad:
I have a huuuuuge list of foreshadowing for him as future member + many point regarding why his character is NOT YET finished... the list is big as fuck... so combining everything together, it not only makes his return believable for me, but also convincing as fuck

It's not my problem if you guys just reject it because you want to believe he's dead

no and i have no idea how you got that from what i said because even if someone doesn't know english that made no sense
But it's true, Zoro actually has NO FAITH in Robin's strength, otherwise he would have let her one-shot Hyozou from Fishman island and didn't interfere acting like Robin would have problem with him LOL

It's a fact

On the other hand, we have Sanji putting respect on Robin's name, and asking her help as a friend, and she was SO HAPPY even knowing it's a trap... I think I know which one is better here...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But it's true, Zoro actually has NO FAITH in Robin's strength, otherwise he would have let her one-shot Hyozou from Fishman island and didn't interfere acting like Robin would have problem with him LOL

It's a fact

On the other hand, we have Sanji putting respect on Robin's name, and asking her help as a friend, and she was SO HAPPY even knowing it's a trap... I think I know which one is better here...
Zoro trusting robin or not has never been a plot point in the series the only reason you bring that up is to distract from the fact that sanji just put her in life danger and also gave her exact location to literally every enemy in onigashima

Status
Not open for further replies.