Versus Battle Rey and Kylo Ren Episode 9 (Star Wars) Gauntlet

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
:kuzanope: I only accept canon Luke. But luckily Disney is working on canceling out their terrible movies, so I don't have to worry LOL
Please don't tell me you actually believe that clickbait YouTube rubbish about "Sequels decannonised"! or "Favreau hates kenendy!". Also TLJ Luke to me was the most compelling he has been IMO, He was not even my favourite character in the OT, that was Han. TLJ made me appreciate him and love him even more as a character. :kayneshrug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Round 4 is where they stop. They can't beat Clone Wars Anakin and Obi wan.
I agree that Master Obi wan will be too much to deal with.

They can possibly make it up to round 6. If you been keeping up with the canon, kylo is a damn monster when he isnt imbalanced, and frankly has far superior feats in the force than even Anakin in the films and TCW
Anakin in TCW have some great feats (with the force gods etc). And he is overall a monster.

I think at the very best they stop at 5. Savage and Asajj are strong and trained. Asajj is better than Ep 2 Anakin and Savaga is a beast.

Last edited:
Please don't tell me you actually believe that clickbait YouTube rubbish about "Sequels decannonised"! or "Favreau hates kenendy!". Also TLJ Luke to me was the most compelling he has been IMO, He was not even my favourite character in the OT, that was Han. TLJ made me appreciate him and love him even more as a character. :kayneshrug:
Loool well it's true that they all hate Kennedy. And make no mistake, Disney is going to disregard anything connecting to the plot or storyline just as long as they can make more money out of new content.

Shout out to the Mandalorian masterpiece though, I will suffer through any terrible movie for it.

What can I say, good for you :neesama:
And look at how they massacred Luke and the new jedi order.
:pepemotion:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Also TLJ Luke to me was the most compelling he has been IMO, He was not even my favourite character in the OT, that was Han. TLJ made me appreciate him and love him even more as a character. :kayneshrug:
I agree with one thing here : Luke saying that jedi were too arrogant, that force is in everything and nt only in Jedi, that it is not because he beat/saved Vador that he was worth being a master etc.
Him wanting to burn the old books and Yoda burning the tree was nice.

Loool well it's true that they all hate Kennedy. And make no mistake, Disney is going to disregard anything connecting to the plot or storyline just as long as they can make more money out of new content.

Shout out to the Mandalorian masterpiece though, I will suffer through any terrible movie for it.

What can I say, good for you :neesama:

:pepemotion:
Luke in Legends would have never tried to kill his nephew or any of his students just because he felt the dark side inside them, and he wouldn't have given up.

Plus he learnt many lessons about the errors of the old Jedi Order and made the New Jedi Order far more flexible, tolerant, practicable and human than the previous one.

Luke in Legends would have never tried to kill his nephew or any of his students just because he felt the dark side inside them, and he wouldn't have given up.

Plus he learnt many lessons about the errors of the old Jedi Order and made the New Jedi Order far more flexible, tolerant, practicable and human than the previous one.
Yeah, Luke would have never given up in any case, like he didn't over his evil father. Blasphemy. Loveeee the New Jedi Order.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
yeah him thinking even one second to kill Ben was a bit too much.

But Lets go back to the fight lol
(we have a star wars general thread to continue our debates^^)

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree. This is why I think Phantom Menace Obi Wan wouldn't have problems with Kylo.
PM Obi while enraged managed to hold his own a little bit. He sliced the double light saber in two and connected a kick but Maul managed to gain the upper hand and push Obi in the hole. Then Maul got cocky and he "died".

But I can totally focused Kylo Ren doing as good or a bit better against Maul.

Maul has great feats in TCW and managed to hold his own and push back Master Obi Wan. In their two fights Master Obi never really beat Maul. So this can show that Maul in Phantom Menace wasn't all out against Obi.