Status
Not open for further replies.
u dont town read ppl then tell us "why arent u guys suspecious of it" ??

its because the context isnt as bad as u towning poison or fuji towning mango last game
She only did it when i called her out on it.

My convinction lol, i think you're acting scummy as i pointed out multiple times but im not sure about you being scum. To me TAC is acting more so.

Like don't tell me what to do. I'll vote you when i deem it so.
@Flower I see you ignored my answer.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
tbh I need help, what’s instructions and how to play
:emohiyo:
Sure! Basically right now we just talk and see who's maybe acting odd or who sounds genuine. We ask each other if we're mafia and we're already saying who we suspect. That is what gets the game rolling

Then you vote for who you suspect the most.

While reading through the thread, I believe that tris caught Usopp slipping.

He proceeded to ignore her question for some time until other users pointed that out to him, which he then answered to. His reply felt weak.

He then quoted Tris's original question saying "sorry what was the question?" aas if he had forgetten that he had even given a reply. Werid.

He inconsistant af and is tryning to powerwolf just like in Turbo yesterday.
I meant the Flowa vote, but this is a good answer. Melikes

Is your faction Red or Green?
Stop it Flowa, not nice :pepeke:
So my vote stays on him. Wbu @Natalija you in his scumchat?
:pepapoo: luckily no

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Sure! Basically right now we just talk and see who's maybe acting odd or who sounds genuine. We ask each other if we're mafia and we're already saying who we suspect. That is what gets the game rolling

As for Flowa for the first vote, shes just a good bet. 90 percent chance gievn her past roles that she's scum. Get her out of the way quick

You‘re ruining it, Nat. Not nice.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'll repeat again since it seems people missed it. The odds of Susopp describing the abilities of Akainu and Aokiji exactly the same as they were in an OJ game, per @Juliet's words??

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh no, my friend, I’m not moving on until I’m satisfied with your answers. I never said I was hard indie hunting (other than within the context of addressing your accusations), but you’ve been tunneling me since the jump because I made the mistake of joking around with you, and you’ve decided you’re gonna hound me all game for it. Who decided your townie credentials were unassailable?? Here’s what I’ve seen from you so far - digging as wide a tunnel as possible on me; gushing over how scum can clean up their kills while giving unbelievably specific details you seem to have conjured out of thin air; ducking everybody’s questions about how you came to any of these conclusions; asking for town reads when I gave you some already. Tell me, man, WHAT have you done that’s actually been productive?? Why do you think the burden of proof belongs on me when you have earned it every bit as much??
Post automatically merged:

Christ, Usopp, I thought it was a given that we’re all looking for scum, so it makes sense to *also* consider the possibility that another force out there could come after town. Me saying all this doesn’t constitute indie hunting so much as it implies I’m playing the damn game just like anyone else.
Sure what answers u want from me? ur gna just put more red flags on u by hard tunneling into this indie hunting of urs and defending it

I clearly stated to u i wont lynch u just for this. im not a madman. All i said is this is i'm putting a red flag on u, and if u r town u can move on and actually play like town without having it bother u too much

but u seem waaayyy too over hung on it, like u want to focus ur entire day 1 gameplay on 1 thing and not have any input on anything else. I have clearly moved over long ago cuz i saw u have interactions with me and rather not just laugh it off and run away.

but its infact u sir that is tunneling on this defense of urs for some reason. i particularly do not like that so keep this sht for entire day 1 and u get another red flag on u.

Status
Not open for further replies.