Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody discredited you catching Usopp on this. I don't know what you're referring to. Anyway, since you pointed it out, I'll be sure to remember that you did it first then.

What's your read on Tris anyway? Did you give your read on her? I might have missed it if you did.
It‘s null for now. If Usopp is scum, it‘s at least not impossible for her to be on his team given that 1) Her catching his supposed slip came after I pointed it out and 2) She‘s trusting the Miller claims too easily and said things about them which she shouldn‘t actually know. She said she never played a game with Millers.

That being said I don‘t think she is necessarily scum, but the possibility is there.

alright that's it enough bullshit different approach my ass the only mislynch in weeb game was thanks to him when he was scum, you don't have to be prince charming to force a wagon you just need to be reasonable, I will just be skimming through Usopp's posts from now on, lynch him or push him to claim if you still think he can be town.
don't let him coast around for the entire game just because he is not giving up defending himself like the weeb game. what would let me leave him be this day is nothing less than a VERY valid claim from him or a very convincing invest who investigated him. other than that it's a lynch

Emil

Certified Memelord
That’s a valid explanation; I’m wondering how the hell I would have known that, or why you responded as if that’s somehow common knowledge, but I understand it now.
bruh

its also common knowledge to not have a hostile in an 18 player game or else town will get destroyed

look at the valentine game. its an 18 player game and i told u guys we likely wont have any indies, and guess what? we didnt

but this one is a different setup with pretty wide array of flavor possibilities. i really liked how marimo put it. a hostile could be BB who has to kill WB, and a survivor could be ace.

i dont think an SK is in the game. BB is semi-SK

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
how r u so sure the abilities this game are similar to what i said? i could be totally off
You know that this is not what they're saying right? You guessed the abilities of a role that was in a game you never played in.

The reason people think those abilities are real is because you guessed them correctly when it was very unlikely. Nobody knows that those abilities are in the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
it's not just that, if Drago actually made roles different this game then that probab;y means someone who played the Marineford game from decades is in Usopp's scum chat > good info
i dont understand what u mean by this can u elaborate on it?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Fam, you're going in circles here.
its also common knowledge to not have a hostile in an 18 player game or else town will get destroyed
So you don't think there's a hostile in an 18 player game, but:
but this one is a different setup with pretty wide array of flavor possibilities. i really liked how marimo put it. a hostile could be BB who has to kill WB, and a survivor could be ace.
You like how marimo said that BB can be a hostile who has to kill WB? Saying "this is a different setup with pretty wide array of flavor possibilities" is too vague to be used as an argument. Scum feed off of vagueness.

Vote Lynch Usopp

Status
Not open for further replies.