Character Discussion I am a Sanji fan‚ but really‚ will he be satisfied if he had one of his crew get killed one day for this ???

He would have finished kalifa‚ but rather he chose to put Nami's ( one of the weak trio ) life in danger

He could have made easy to mid work of black maria‚ but no he made Robin fend for him even though he knows this is a trap for them to get Robin to read the poneglyph.

I am a Sanji fan and I don't care about comparisons between him and Zoro‚ I like both. Thing is‚ this is just getting ridiculous . What if he gets one of his crew killed ? He is making weaker straw hats than him fend for him

Theres something everyone can and can't do.

Stop babying the weaker SHs......If you wanna blame someone. Blame Luffy for putting them in these positions
If I am one of the monster trio ( don't debate me who is the monster trio‚ not the point )‚ or rather one of the strong ones in my crew‚ why would I let the weakling trio fight a cp9 agent or a flying six‚ if I can finish it easily ?

Makes sense right ?

If I am one of the monster trio ( don't debate me who is the monster trio‚ not the point )‚ or rather one of the strong ones in my crew‚ why would I let the weakling trio fight a cp9 agent or a flying six‚ if I can finish it easily ?

Makes sense right ?
Sanji fought Jabra and is gonna fight a Calamity.

Thats more than 10 Khalifas and Black Maria's combined. Like give the dude a break. You're acting as if he doesnt contribute.

He would have finished kalifa‚ but rather he chose to put Nami's ( one of the weak trio ) life in danger

He could have made easy to mid work of black maria‚ but no he made Robin fend for him even though he knows this is a trap for them to get Robin to read the poneglyph.

I am a Sanji fan and I don't care about comparisons between him and Zoro‚ I like both. Thing is‚ this is just getting ridiculous . What if he gets one of his crew killed ? He is making weaker straw hats than him fend for him
Sanji fighting women is the same as Luffy trying to swim, neither can't do it, it's a weakness.
Would you tell Luffy stop sinking and save yourself?

Sanji fought Jabra and is gonna fight a Calamity.

Thats more than 10 Khalifas and Black Maria's combined. Like give the dude a break. You're acting as if he doesnt contribute.
He does contribute‚ but what if he beats Jabra or beats a calamity‚ but gets nami or Robin killed fighting what he could have finished easily ? Would he be satisfied
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fighting women is the same as Luffy trying to swim, neither can't do it, it's a weakness.
Would you tell Luffy stop sinking and save yourself?
Luffy has no choice. Sanji ......

So Sanji would rather put Nami's life in danger against Califa or tell a whole island looking for Robin where she is‚ rather than finish an opponent ( IN A WAR ) he can one shot. Such honor
Last time I check, both Nami and Robin are pirates that step into a situation of their own accord. They are not bystanders that can't hand out L's to opponents. Kalifa lost against Nami. Black Maria will get an L from Robin. They are part of the SH pirates. They are part of the Worst Generation. Their lives are always in danger and they accept that.

I agree sanji will never hit woman thing is such a sexist cringe shit from oda, but oda decided sanji will always be like that, it is what it is
Zoro told Enel ' she is a woman ' when he thundered robin‚ but he didn't hesitate to make Monet shit herself when she was going to kill Tashigi.

Last time I check, both Nami and Robin are pirates that step into a situation on their on accord. They are not bystanders that can't hand out L's to opponents. Kalifa lost against Nami. Black Maria will get an L from Robin. They are part of the SH pirates. They are part of the Worst Generation. Their lives are always in danger and they accept that.
Same for Sanji. One of the top strongest people of the crew can't ask one of the weaker people to fend him and for what reason -.-

I would say the same if he lets Ussop or Chopper fend for him for this

Nami and Robin both chose to fight Kalifa and Maria.

Sanji didn’t make them do anything
Cause they know he would rather get his crew killed than fight Kalifa and Maria -.-

Zoro told Enel ' she is a woman ' when he thundered robin‚ but he didn't hesitate to make Money shit herself when she was going to kill Tashigi.
Yeah i know, oda has already decided sanji will die with his sexist code unbroken, nothing we can do about it.
I suggest you to just ignore every panel of sanji when he's about to fight woman, nothing good will ever come from it, i did that too, and it became easier to enjoy sanji character, I'm tired of sexist bullshit in shounen manga, it best to ingore them.

Yeah i know, oda has already decided sanji will die with his sexist code unbroken, nothing we can do about it.
I suggest you to just ignore every panel of sanji when he's about to fight woman, nothing good will ever come from it, i did that too, and it became easier to enjoy sanji character, I'm tired of sexist bullshit in shounen manga, it best to ingore them.
True ! I mean even Black Maria's servants were crying thinking he is so noble and won't sacrifice a friend. This is such a joke

Cause they know he would rather get his crew killed than fight Kalifa and Maria -.-
Sanji is literally incapable of hitting women. There is nothing he can do about it, he just cant. He doesnt rather his crew get killed

True ! I mean even Black Maria's servants were crying thinking he is so noble and won't sacrifice a friend. This is such a joke
He didnt sacrifice his friend, Robin can handle it