Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so its either she genuinely knows its not a slip because they have something else
or she was feigning ignorance to defend usopp.
Not sold on either possibility just because of how they’ve been going at it, to be honest. Still, I can’t think of any good reason why Nat suddenly doesn’t understand what we’re getting at it when it comes to Usopp having an intimate knowledge of the presumptive scum abilities.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well when u kill me someway or the other lazy town

make sure u read back on my town reads

im starting to think lots of them r accurate now and u guys r being either dumb or paranoid

so im moving on. going to eat now

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
can u stop antagonizing me with ur bullsht

i moved on from u long ago since u r willing to interact rather than run away. ur the one who keeps coming back and being over defensive about it

i am clearly not tunneling u so drop that sht. and i clearly said what u did is just nothing but a red flag. i wont lynch u for it alone but im keeping it in the back of my mind

do u not see anything else on the thread of importance to u? just iso urself and see how much of ur posts were replies to me on this topic

now iso me and tell me whose really tunneling

ur play is not improving my 50-50 stance of u yet, so ill wait and see how detrimental or beneficial u r to town b4 changing my stance on u.
You keep quoting me and saying shit, man! This knife cuts both ways whether you wanna acknowledge it or not; I’d fully moved off you before you started talking to me again. Jesus, anyone can read my last few posts and understand how I feel about your allegiance, catch up with the rest of the class already.
Post automatically merged:

can u stop antagonizing me with ur bullsht

i moved on from u long ago since u r willing to interact rather than run away. ur the one who keeps coming back and being over defensive about it

i am clearly not tunneling u so drop that sht. and i clearly said what u did is just nothing but a red flag. i wont lynch u for it alone but im keeping it in the back of my mind

do u not see anything else on the thread of importance to u? just iso urself and see how much of ur posts were replies to me on this topic

now iso me and tell me whose really tunneling

ur play is not improving my 50-50 stance of u yet, so ill wait and see how detrimental or beneficial u r to town b4 changing my stance on u.
Also, miss me with that “anything else of importance” shit...before you got up my ass once again, I was talking about Nat’s behavior and trying to figure that out. You keep talking out of both sides of your mouth, but you’ve been wrong on either one so far.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE your thoughts about a Usopp Nat scum team?
too obvious would be suprised if both players are.
go back to where you started speculating this however,
usopp places a vote on nat right away.
might be an effort to put some distance which am sure usopp does quite well as he did with me in the turbo game.

I will have to read nat and usopp's interactions to see if they are really pushing for the other person in order to scum-hunt or just calling each other out to put some distance between them.

too obvious would be suprised if both players are.
go back to where you started speculating this however,
usopp places a vote on nat right away.
might be an effort to put some distance which am sure usopp does quite well as he did with me in the turbo game.

I will have to read nat and usopp's interactions to see if they are really pushing for the other person in order to scum-hunt or just calling each other out to put some distance between them.
I will reread this as well when I wake up. I‘m getting ToG vibes from their interactions which I don‘t like.

Not sold on either possibility just because of how they’ve been going at it, to be honest. Still, I can’t think of any good reason why Nat suddenly doesn’t understand what we’re getting at it when it comes to Usopp having an intimate knowledge of the presumptive scum abilities.
Jesus actually wept. I will repeat this only once and then I won't talk about bullshit setups from ages ago anymore.

This is a new game, and unless if Drago copied the setup 1 on 1, which I highly doubt, it's not the same. Ergo comparisons to OJ don't matter. Ergo what Usopp said is not accurate for. This. Game.

Unless if you believe this is the same setup as years ago, and Susopp is crazy enough to lay out the scum abilities on purpose? That is what is truly unlikely.

Besides, a lot of these roles often have repeating stuff. Like who's the vig, who's the doctor, who's the superkiller in the mafia team etc. It doesn't take a genius.

Jesus actually wept. I will repeat this only once and then I won't talk about bullshit setups from ages ago anymore.

This is a new game, and unless if Drago copied the setup 1 on 1, which I highly doubt, it's not the same. Ergo comparisons to OJ don't matter. Ergo what Usopp said is not accurate for. This. Game.

Unless if you believe this is the same setup as years ago, and Susopp is crazy enough to lay out the scum abilities on purpose? That is what is truly unlikely.

Besides, a lot of these roles often have repeating stuff. Like who's the vig, who's the doctor, who's the superkiller in the mafia team etc. It doesn't take a genius.
But he did pull this exact same kinda slip in the Weeb game...

I don't know about that since I wasn't there, neither I care for it. I'm purely talking about setup.

As for how he's playing, I'd gladly have him lynched. :gokulaugh:
Yeah, but that doesn‘t make sense here, Nat.

You say he didn‘t slip while at the same time think he‘s scum. So who says he didn‘t actually slip? You would only think that way if he‘s your buddy and you guys have different abilities.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

You’ve been hung up on the generality of it all, whereas I and several others are more concerned with the specifics. Recycled setups or not, he gave a fairly detailed and insightful prediction of what scum could do for the faction kill. Is it just because he’s played this game a lot and understands how it’s set up? Certainly a possibility. Is it because he designs roles himself? Could be. Why should the chance that either of these options are the correct explanation totally preclude the legitimacy of choice number 3 - it’s all right there in his scum PM, and he’s hiding behind a veneer of reasonable doubt just like you, because why else would he so openly speculate on what scum can do? How does knowing their active or passive abilities alter our course here? We still have to find them or we’ll lose the game, which is also true of any potential indies, and I also won’t relitigate my tiff with him over that shit, so why would he even reveal any of this? Moreover, since when are you the kind of cautious, hesitant mouse who wouldn’t pursue this to a satisfactory end? That’s not like the Nat I know, the Nat I’ve played with as town.

We have no idea if what Usopp said is accurate. However, he’s given us something that’s clearly sparked more debate in this nascent opening phase than really anything else, so I don’t understand why you can’t see the path laid out in front of us when we have little to nothing else going on yet.

yes absolutely could qualify as tmi, but could also be genuine town reads, cuz why wud scum want to help town identify themselves?

so r u guys willing to kill me to find out which is it?

surely there r better ways
Your town reads, 50/50 nulls, and your scum reads list you made is nai since I have seen both town and scum do this. It was you talking about Akainu janitor killing and Aokiji roleblocking that made you suspicious.

looking at my role

id say not so much
This post though... I can relate to.

Would you be so kind to tell us which group does your character belong to, widely speaking?

Just saying this isn‘t enough. You need to push or else people won‘t listen. You know how that works.

Also funny how you completely ignore my vote on you.
Eh I will pass.

I'm not like you or Beta to care about who votes me, Flowa, I really have 0 cares for it :sadgrin:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Let's try to recap the Lind situation.

He weirdly asks players to tell what they investigate like, but usually a Miller's first thought is not that there could be other Millers around right? Lind has recently confessed his motives to me, so no shadow of doubt about the notion he did.

So the scenario is well defined.

Assuming that having two millers is a very difficult scenario perhaps he indeed used this strategy to ask players around as a WIFOM cover to bring up later on, and LANJI had less reason to fake a miller claim following the bait if he was the actual scum and Lind the actual town miller. In general a game should not feature 2 millers I mean. And if one is lynched the other is exposed.

However if things are different then perhaps there's the actual substantial chance that 2 town millers indeed exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.