Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking loves Peros. Only Big Meme Pirate I care about. Fucking Goat of WCI arc. I'm happy Oda brought him back and not his retarded younger brother Katakuri.

Perospero, Queen and King will gang up on Marco lmao. This shit will be hilarious. Especially since Marco's flames cant do shit to Peros' candy.

Peros does Candy AoE attacks on the floor, King attacks from the sky and Queen attacks mid with his weapons and long neck.

King sucks man... I know Marco is great and all but cmon. You are supposed to be Kaido's right hand and you cant even take care of 1 former right hand on a 2 v 1? :mihugh:

I have a feeling Sanji is going to run into Yamato and we'll get another gag of Momo hugging her boobs while Sanji is jealous.

You guys are way too slow. The reason Oda made sanji ask himself if he should go to momo or the scabbards is because he will end up obviously going to momo.

there he will get his gag with Yamato and that perfectly sets up sanji vs king. I been saying Jack is a red herring
How the hell do you go from Sanji going to Yamato to Sanji vs King?

J

Jo_Ndule

Anyone who thinks the arc ends with alliance winning should give up

Minks lost their sulonhs already, they lost the battles vs Pero/Jack/Kaido
Samurai can't do much
SNs are losing vs Yonko
Marco and Sanji won't beat King/Queen in time especially if Perospero helps calamities

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
King sucks man... I know Marco is great and all but cmon. You are supposed to be Kaido's right hand and you cant even take care of 1 former right hand on a 2 v 1? :mihugh:

I have a feeling Sanji is going to run into Yamato and we'll get another gag of Momo hugging her boobs while Sanji is jealous.
Give king a break come on,marco's fruit is overpowered as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.