Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because of the spoilers but this chapter really seems like filler. The pace of the whole raid has been very bad, I think the worst of OP actually.
One of the main strengths of OP was the emotional connection with the characters but I think that Oda has failed in this throughout Wano with the exception of Yasui, now with Hyo's sacrifice I really don't feel anything, One Piece feels empty.
It feels like a lot happens in the chapters and nothing at the same time, this raid is really weird.
I blame act 3
:myman:

People here either are sanji haters or don’t read one piece.

The whole point of that sanji scene is for him to change his mind and go for momo instead. Marco is about to get bodied. 3v1. Hawkins and drake will pull up. King goes after sanji.

Sanji vs king

drake vs queen

yamato vs jack

Hawkins vs perospero

Don’t vry

:ihaha:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:steef:when someone actually wins

Marco fans still waiting for Marco to injure someone

All they can do is hype him for being what ? A useless tank who gets dominated ?
Stalling others.

Marco's role :
Stall and do nothing much to the opponents

Pero vs Marco should happen
Pero will teach calamities how to beat Marco.
I wanna learn more about their rivalry
:suresure:

- Hyogoro can no longer bear the effect of the virus and asks a subordinate to kill him ...
Oda actualy killing his characters ? :believe:
This is just so bad writing considering what Hyogoro said to one of the Yakuza bosses before!
Hyo even as old man should appear more badass by not asking to get killed and rather enduring like a true boss... again considering what he said before

You are missing the point and not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that if Sanji intends to go to where Yamato is at all, its outside of the mansion. Performance floor, outside the dome, some other random room, it doesnt matter. Not the mansion. Yamato is on the entire opposite of the island with Momo, across the performance floor
But you didnt even answer how Sanji even knows where to go? Like would he just start searching randomly across the island?

Sanji knows where the scabbards are exactly and knows that they are in danger being directly targeted but he doesnt know where Momo is and doesnt know that he’s in danger

and yet for some reason he will go after Momo

Wait til Warco on that roof this means already have AcoA and isnt even using it against the two yc's
can't even make Warco go full power!
like I was saying Kizaru lasers>Ling's Laser
:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.