Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You guys are way too slow. The reason Oda made sanji ask himself if he should go to momo or the scabbards is because he will end up obviously going to momo.

there he will get his gag with Yamato and that perfectly sets up sanji vs king. I been saying Jack is a red herring
Sanji goes to momo and finds nami and usopp, Sanji vs page one

King sucks man... I know Marco is great and all but cmon. You are supposed to be Kaido's right hand and you cant even take care of 1 former right hand on a 2 v 1? :mihugh:

I have a feeling Sanji is going to run into Yamato and we'll get another gag of Momo hugging her boobs while Sanji is jealous.
The power of stall, King and Queen would have trouble with Katakuri's stalling potential, and Cracker's stalling potential too in attempts to take them down QUICKLY.

The performance floor is where The big fights are happening. You mean Yamato would have to bring momo to the center of the battles happening? Why woulf Yamato do that?
You are missing the point and not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that if Sanji intends to go to where Yamato is at all, its outside of the mansion. Performance floor, outside the dome, some other random room, it doesnt matter. Not the mansion. Yamato is on the entire opposite of the island with Momo, across the performance floor

King sucks man... I know Marco is great and all but cmon. You are supposed to be Kaido's right hand and you cant even take care of 1 former right hand on a 2 v 1? :mihugh:

I have a feeling Sanji is going to run into Yamato and we'll get another gag of Momo hugging her boobs while Sanji is jealous.
It's just that Marco is stronger than the likes of King and Katakuri:cheers:

The man is a monster.

J

Jo_Ndule

Perospero vs Pedro. Winner: Perospero

Perospero vs Brook and Chopper. Winner: Perospero

Perospero vs Sulong Carrot and Wanda. Winner: Perospero

:funky:
:steef:when someone actually wins

Marco fans still waiting for Marco to injure someone

All they can do is hype him for being what ? A useless tank who gets dominated ?
Stalling others.

Marco's role :
Stall and do nothing much to the opponents

Pero vs Marco should happen
Pero will teach calamities how to beat Marco.
I wanna learn more about their rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.