Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I like how this chapter actually doesn't move anything foward.
Marco has been fighting king and queen since he sent Zoro flying to the roof.
Sanji is running somewhere.
Yamato e Shinobu get discovered...again.
Only "new" thing is Perospero offscreening Carrot and Wanda.
Fuck Hyogoro. Chopper is ALREADY going against the clock. Unless Marco will need to step away from fighting and keep making everyone warm to stall the virus, and someone else steps in to fight King, Queen AND Perospero. Unlikely. lol.

matchups so far

Kaido & Big Mom vs Luffy Zoro Kidd Law Killer

King & Queen vs Marco & Perospero

Jack vs Sanji

WhosWho vs Jinbei

Sasski vs Franky

P1 & Ulti vs Nami & Usopp

Black Maria vs Robin & Brook

Drake vs Apoo

and no one cares about Chopper anyway (most excited for Warco & Werspero vs the calamities)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Perospero doesn’t belong with king queen and Marco lol he got blitz by ichiji and Sanji and luffy counter his candy too easily king will melt his ass

I will not cause all King is doing is flying in the sky and shoot
Queen is on the live floor

They aren't fighting Marco lose range

And Hybrid Marco is the one who needs to worry about lasting long before regen runs out

This isn't even a close range like Apoo vs Drake and zoro
Or kaido vs SNs

I'll be worried if King and Queen werr using hybrid and not winning
Marco regen didnt even run out from a 3 hour war :mihanha::mihanha:
King is scared of fighting big moms equal in physical combat so he relies on an admiral's fake lasers :mihanha::mihanha:
and he needs help from queen someone whos equal of strength

I

Indigo

This is just so bad writing considering what Hyogoro said to one of the Yakuza bosses before!
Hyo even as old man should appear more badass by not asking to get killed and rather enduring like a true boss... again considering what he said before
What are you talking about? He wants to be killed so he won't kill his allies, that seems like a true boss to me.

I firmly believe that marco is a chad and > Kata.

But Kata was stronger than Luffy and in a fair 1 vs 1 he would have trounced Luffy
kata himself implied that they were
I know it looked that way for power scalers

however point was luffy started out looking vastly inferior and as the fight went on
he grew to the point where they were more or less on the same tier.

J

Jo_Ndule

Time to retreat senpai, the have the upper hand for now. But this was not outside our expectations. Marco's stalling won't last forever. Then we'll see how weak he actually is. :sadgrin:
:josad:let them enjoy
:milaugh:same ol tricks
Marco runs around gets attacked, hury but regenerates
Doesn't hurt his opponents

Perospero will finish Marco 1v1 since King and queen will then go after Sanji and retainers

Dont worry...Zoan King using guns already overpowered Marco last chapter
This chapter Marco still the one getting hurt and pushed back

Sanji will probably go to Kinemon. Momonosuke is already being protected by Yamato. Unless Oda wants to have them switch places and Yamato goes to the Scabbards.

Status
Not open for further replies.