Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Maybe Sanji will still go to Kinemon but on the way there, he will encounter Yamato, Momo and Shinobu? is this possible?
he may think that momo's life is more important to save, since he is the lord of the 5000 samurai and would break their spirit if he dies.

Maybe Sanji will still go to Kinemon but on the way there, he will encounter Yamato, Momo and Shinobu? is this possible?
I doubt it. Sanji probably has a flashback or something where he decides to go after momo instead.

Sanji is gonna have to run into Yamato for the Gaga at minimum. Yamato has to fight Jack like I been saying. Just wait

:myman:

I hope Marco actually shows off that Chicken Fu after so many chapters of briefly posturing.

And I don't understand how there's any tension with Hyogoro if he's right next to the antidote

Should we rate Apoo high?
Zoro and Drake couldn't do much to him but Apoo is slightly above Drake while below Zoro

Marco has done nothing
Only this chapter he is fighting king and Queen!
And it might be not even true like last time where it was only King or Queen who attacked Marco but the provider said Marco vs King nd queen
I already have Apoo higher from before this arc began! Only guy to do anything good against Kizaru, you bet I rate him high between Supernova!

Brook still should have his music battle with him though Lol!

You realize that "time passes for Marco"
Right?
Meaning since the time he threw Zorp to roof until now, TWO YC could not put him down despite being jumped on! And not only that, there were flying underlings last two chapter helping King too!
So it's 2 YC + some underlings vs Marco

The way you guys wanna sell Marco didn't do anything to put him above these two by clear margin is weird!

J

Jo_Ndule

dude, you should start questioning how king and queen can't manage to beat marco 2v1 and not how marco is just stalling them, this is getting ridiculous, just accept that marco is one of the strongest YC up there with benn
I will not cause all King is doing is flying in the sky and shoot
Queen is on the live floor

They aren't fighting Marco lose range

And Hybrid Marco is the one who needs to worry about lasting long before regen runs out

This isn't even a close range like Apoo vs Drake and zoro
Or kaido vs SNs

I'll be worried if King and Queen werr using hybrid and not winning

Status
Not open for further replies.