Status
Not open for further replies.
After the all Ws he deserve to be the 4 Sweet commander. Overall I don´t understand Linlin, Perospero seems greater then Snack, why he is not a Sweet commander? Dude get portrayal since WCi as a commander lvl dude, yet he never get the chance to be a sweet commander? Or do he have a special role like Vergo did with Doflamingo? Overall im glad for Perospero getting a another W, dude should get CoC too xD.
I think Perospero has other roles besides a sweet commander.

At this point I think Perospero was a sweet commander as well. Dude is hella powerful and has shown signs of awakening as well.

Big Mom's OG sweet commanders were most likely Streussen (dude is hella underrated if you ask me, he was definitely the strongest in his prime), Katakuri, Cracker and Perospero.

J

Jo_Ndule

After the all Ws he deserve to be the 4 Sweet commander. Overall I don´t understand Linlin, Perospero seems greater then Snack, why he is not a Sweet commander? Dude get portrayal since WCi as a commander lvl dude, yet he never get the chance to be a sweet commander? Or do he have a special role like Vergo did with Doflamingo? Overall im glad for Perospero getting a another W, dude should get CoC too xD.
I made a post saying why Perospero isn't SC
He doesn't want it.
He wants captaincy not commander role

We've seen Pero gas more experince and skills than smoothie.
Pero is so skilled and quick thinker with his fruit
He is yet to show koka...imagine if he has awakening?

Perospero is Linlin's true YC2/3
Cracker YC2
Smooth YC1 but can be YC2/3
Katakuri YC0( future captain)
Linlin Captain

There's no way someone who fought Marco a lot of times in the past , is below YC level
People never learn

It's like thinking Chinjao is below Ycs..the dude who rivaled Gatp many times in battles to a point Garp had to train even .

It's funny to see that fans couldn't care less about Grandpa Hyo lmfao. I mean the title of the chapter is dedicated to him and there's death flag around him but nobody care

:suresure:
Anime only fans >>>>>>> manga fans

They realy start sobbing at this point in Anime! They care about the smallest character living or dying!

seems like Oda re-read marineford and seen how strong he made the admirals, and is making it up with WARCO
WARCO IS GOING ON THAT ROOF he gonna take on the 2 yonkos
YURRRP
:kata::kata:Sanji V King come
Yamato V Jack
Queen to slow and no fly

Status
Not open for further replies.