Status
Not open for further replies.
Pero will transfer Carrot and Wanda ...check
Kaido will beat Retainers easily...check
Kidd and Luffy vs Kaido and BM CoC clash...incoming

"Retainers will win coz they gotta win for Oden..." " carrot will win coz she gotta do it for Pedri"
Yeah right...
btw
Pero will beat Marco... Perospero doesn't take Ls, he gives Ls

Sulong wanda/carrot ~ Base Pedro.

Pero vs high Mid tier Pedro : W
Vs 2 high mid tiers (sulonh carrot and selling wanda) : W
Vs lower-mid tiers (chopper and Brook) : W
Vs High high tier Marco : another W incoming
How strong you think Perospero kun is ?

I an gonna say as strong as former commander snack, I think big mom made snack commander because she thought he is very young and thus has potential

big mom finally giving him the respect he deserves by making him a sweat commander will be satisfying... also more hype for sanji

No one is leaving Onigashima, now that its floating and going towards wano.
Yamato wanted to get Momo outta Onigashma but failed since its floating and she cant fly. Now she will encounter Sanji, the man who has skywalk and a RS. This obviously is to set up Sanji to take Momo outta Onigashma, or else there would be no point in Sanji getting Momo/

I find it interesting. What is the purpose of Perospero?

At first I thought it was actually a good thing that Carrot/Wanda beat him (as unrealistic as it would have been) because it allowed them to get revenge for Pedro. But now they lost so...what is he going to do lol?

If its not left for Pedro/Peckoms to return and defeat him, or if he's not around to bring the BMP into the battle, then what is he actually doing here, why him and not the rest of their crew?

I'm asking this rhetorically. I know WHY he's here in the narrative, he managed to survive the fall and is powerful, but why is ODA only bringing him around? Thats more my question. If Big Mom is going down this arc, its only right if Wano truly blows up into an even bigger war with the BMP and maybe even Sword or the other Whitebeard pirates. It's only right that Oda resolves both Yonko crews, not just one (and Perospero lol)

Yeah and that makes him look even more trash. He’s failed to hurt anybody while constantly in hybrid, how pathetic :suresure:
I don't think that is what we refer as hybrid form. That is just partial tranformation. Hybrid doesn't mean some part of your body is animal and some part is human, its a mix of both in every part.

Status
Not open for further replies.