Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato wanted to get Momo outta Onigashma but failed since its floating and she cant fly. Now she will encounter Sanji, the man who has skywalk and a RS. This obviously is to set up Sanji to take Momo outta Onigashma, or else there would be no point in Sanji getting Momo/
Yes, she wanted to get him out of Onigashima because it was not floating and going towards wano. whats the point of taking him out of there now. If anything right now wano capital is in danger.

King: I'm too busy right now, someone else go kill the scabbards
Fodder: But Queen is alongside you, can't he come to help ?
King: No i need him to handle Marco

:josad:
:suresure::suresure:
Wouldn´t imagine off Oda letting Marco face two commanders at once and still beeing totally fine, I though King alone would be a big problem for Marco...

I hope ur right cause atm he really looks like trash lol
I hope also that King finally get some hype, last chapter with him shooting fire beams was nice, but we need more. Right now he looking like the weakest FM without taking much hype. Kinda dislike it how Oda portrayal him so far.

About Perospero @Sentinel and @Jo_Ndule
I think he also can use awakening, since Oda hint it back then for Pero having such ability:

He made the ground into candy and block Luffy way, he didn´t use candy on his own but created it like Katakuri and Doffy did with their awakening. I think we can assume that Perospero also can use awakening df power.

J

Jo_Ndule

Why are people saying Marco is holding back? He’s literally I’m hybrid form while King and Queen aren’t
Typical fanboys

Marco : hybrid
On defensive mode , hurt by bullets/fire shots

The only thing saving him is regen.
He's done nothing to praise.

King the background is trash but still >= Marco

your calling Oda crazy for saying jozu has unmatched durablity lol

hes 4v1ing marco he has 2 other members flying with him and queen
marco hasn't even used hybrid yet himself, or full zoan
remember that slash he failed to give papazuki he could easily do that and take kings head off
:rolaugh::rolaugh:this is sad your downplaying marco because admiralsmade quick work of him
Pathetic Doflamingo was making funny of jozu, stop with the bs. Jozu receiving Ryou is murdered right away.

Marco didint use his Full zoan??? Hahaha WTF this shit can do? He fought admirals EXACTLY the way he is now. While king is not even using his main weapon. And does marco hibryd? You think so...

I find it interesting. What is the purpose of Perospero?

At first I thought it was actually a good thing that Carrot/Wanda beat him (as unrealistic as it would have been) because it allowed them to get revenge for Pedro. But now they lost so...what is he going to do lol?

If its not left for Pedro/Peckoms to return and defeat him, or if he's not around to bring the BMP into the battle, then what is he actually doing here, why him and not the rest of their crew?

I'm asking this rhetorically. I know WHY he's here in the narrative, he managed to survive the fall and is powerful, but why is ODA only bringing him around? Thats more my question. If Big Mom is going down this arc, its only right if Wano truly blows up into an even bigger war with the BMP and maybe even Sword or the other Whitebeard pirates. It's only right that Oda resolves both Yonko crews, not just one (and Perospero lol)
Carrot isnt a SH. Chopper will be the one to defeat Perospero for Carrot, and be the big brother for her. And to also resolve him getting nearly killed last arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.