Status
Not open for further replies.
5 or 6 players is not half the players

dont over exaggerate
I'm still catching up and the last time i saw you give town read or maybes counted 9 players.
You're quoting a post from 20+ pages ago and telling me I didn't do much br0. Like continue reading please.
From where i was, it didn't seem like it any contribution, you starting now is noted.

Which is what I said already. Susopp, Nat, TAC. Which is why I am not sure whom to vote now, because I don't want any shenanigans with the votes, like I said before, that could cost us. That's why I would like for us to establish a leading wagon and create space between that one and the next one.
Do you not Sus anyone else?

Nat,TAC, Usopp are susses for a lot of the current people. What do you think about Marimo voting off Usopp as soon as Nat did?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh you know... Basic. Mafia. Rules.

:nicagesmile:
last game was 18 players, no indies

what makes this basic?

stop trying to laugh off everything thrown at u nat. i told u how u not only discredit everything ur way but keep spamming these laugh emotes alot more than im used to seeing from u

its not a tangible case to make, but certainly a noted change of style

Natalija / Go D. Usopp – 5
Lanji / Salah WG / Flower – 1
Did i miss something or what's going on here. I thought we established that whoever is getting voted up should have 3+ votes on them so as not to have scum pull some bullshit, either to save a scummate or confuse town with a tie. So what's this?

last game was 18 players, no indies

what makes this basic?

stop trying to laugh off everything thrown at u nat. i told u how u not only discredit everything ur way but keep spamming these laugh emotes alot more than im used to seeing from u

its not a tangible case to make, but certainly a noted change of style
And I'm putting you on ignore too :milaugh:

Did i miss something or what's going on here. I thought we established that whoever is getting voted up should have 3+ votes on them so as not to have scum pull some bullshit, either to save a scummate or confuse town with a tie. So what's this?
Usopp, Nat. Pick one, I‘ll follow you.

Status
Not open for further replies.