Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is so broken that Oda didn't think even King and Queen were enough for him, so had to bring Perospero in the mix to gangbang him :josad:
Seems like multiple fight panels in this chapter, im hyped already!!
There is several movements in this vs.(Marco vs Queen and King)
But yeah if Oda really need Pero to change the fight it show how Op Marco is. Or at least he try to end the fight early/faster.

Perospero did nothing wrong.

Perospero SZN.
:steef::steef:

I feel bad for you.....

Read OP for 20 years, and still cant tell that the third party ally doesnt defeat the main baddies. Of course Oda re-affirming it 3 times this arc wasnt enough for you either. Oh well....
Sorry but you need to read the post-time skip chapters again because you are being misinformed and delusional. I'm don't speak like you to push my agenda or just for the sake of debate. When I speak about something I know that it's going to happen because I back it up with clear proofs. You were all making fun of us when we said that Zoro will fight Kaido. You were saying no and that only Luffy will fight Kaido and that Zoro will fight King or Queen and bla bla bla. But you forgot an important thing. THE STORY IS CHANGING. This isn't East Blue saga or Enies Lobby. This is an all-out war. The straw hats can't handle all the enemies in an all-out war. Who fought Machvise, Lao G, Gladius, Dellinger, Trebol, and Diamante in Dressrosa? Did the straw hats fight them? NO. Did Luffy fight Doffy alone? NO. In an all-out war, Oda needs to introduce other important characters to the story and give them important fights
That's why King vs Marco will happen.
X-drake will fight Apoo or another character.
Yamato will fight Jack.
Carrot fought Perospero.
We also have Law, Killer, and Kid fighting Kaido and Big Mom.
The highlights will be on the straw hats, they will fight the main opponents but other important characters will back them up.
I can't with you guys...smh

we also know marco is getting 3 to 4 v1ed and has yet to use his best form, with haki included
Hybrid forms in bird zoans don't get the same buffs like mammal zoans get.. in marco's case he can turn his legs into talons and his hands ti wings while having his main body and face in normal human form.. if that isn't hybrid then what is.. the same goes for King...

And about ARNAMENT hardening.. wee still don't know if they did use it or not.. we know they use ARNAMENT or he marco did too against king and queen coz of their though body.. but u have to consider that there is a possibility that king and queen haven't used ARNAMENT hardening too ya know.. with Perespero there... marco might get caught off guard and ensnared.. but let's see what happens.

And Queen harassing mostly fodders and asking Apoo and the numbers to do his job is not impressive in the slightest.
Queen is static but that's part of his characterization since day 1
He was introduced sitting on a chair, traffiking with gears
He moves around with his tank
In Udon, he sists on his throne
His DF is static himself, making him a huge mass of muscles but with few mobility
He's also the performer which keeps his position on the stage as we saw in Udon and Onigashima
Now, in Onigashima, he's the kingpin of the Live Floor
I think is coherent

- Chapter 1.006: "Hyogoro of the Flowers".

I prefer Sanji chapter but ok.:lusalty:
- Bao Huang finds Momonosuke's group.

- Sanji is in a dilemma on whether to go help Momonosuke or Kinemon.

Kinemon is in danger right now while Momo is protected by Yamato and Shinobu.:hope:
- Carrot is defeated by Persopero.

Well RIP Carrot fans I guess.:jay-he:
- Hyogoro and X-Drake protect Chopper while he prepares the antidote.

- Hyogoro gets infected.

- Hyogoro uses a technique related to swords and flowers (or something like that).

- Marco Vs. King and Queen.

My boy Warco.:myman:
- Perospero discovers Marco.

- Hyogoro can no longer bear the effects of the virus and asks a subordinate to kill him ...

If Hyo's death is the tragedy of Act 3 then that's something.:jordanmf:
There is no break next week

What else do you expect from this chapter guys? I want to see the continuation of Robin/Brook v Black Maria.
I guess we're not going to see Robin vs BM for some chapters, maybe quick glimpses just like Franky vs Sasaki last chapter
I expect to see 12 pages or so with Marco, Chopper and the others (Live floor) and then some pages about Sanji and Yamato
And Perospero of course. Maybe this time there's nothing more than what's written in the summary

Status
Not open for further replies.