Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

This arc isnt move much

Osa has repeated the same scenarios man times
Dragon kaido
During the spoiler discussion of chapter 1004, some people were trying to overhype King because they thought he found the Scabbards using advanced CoO however it was actually Bao Huang who found the Scabbards not King.

Then in chapter 1005 you had some people overhype King again and downplay Marco just because they were still fighting, and also because Marco had a very minor bruise on his face.

Now in this upcoming chapter we find out that King isn't fighting Marco by himself and that Queen is still helping him.
No
People thought king found retainers because the Korean dude likes giving spoilers which aren't clear mostly
Last chapter he didn't even mention King vs Marco
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if those several movements involve King flying left n right or Marco lol

Bogard

You can't win
People finally realizing, after all this time, that the Whitebeard Pirates were the strongest.
Should have been obvious after Marineford lmao.
Their crew was overpowered. Whitebeard was the strongest, Oden could almost kill Kaido, Marco can handle multiple YCs(King and Queen).

Roger also had Rayleigh who was yonko level. No wonder the yonko couldn't match them. In their prime, they were a level above other yonko crews :steef:

we dont even know if king has haki, but we can assume he does, but marco has Advanced CoA
he has yet to do that

agreed, even x drake uses his full zoan more than his hybrid it all depends
King is a first div commander boy... so he doesn't fosho.... sanji has barely shown hardening.. that does mean he can't use it.. it was the proven in his fight against Drake that he does use it.. even luffy confirmed it in PH... ARNAMENT is just invisible armour to enhance body or weapon... and hardening is basically concentrated ARNAMENT that has more durability than normal invisible armour... King and sanji use fire elements.. so he does use a diable jambe derivative.. then yea thats armament right there.. plus he's in the new world...tashigi can have armament why can't king lol

His time to show it will come soon, for now he's using the long range artillery which is the most effective thing done by the Beast Pirates atm
I really really expect a lot from Queen.

But Jack is the one who try hardest.

King only feat is pushing Big Mom ship, impressive but he had not done much since.

Queen kind of do his job, without trying too hard. He did not try to face Luffy, Zoro, or Kidd.

And Kaidou did not give a fuck until recently. He was just waiting for every Supernova to show their moves.

we dont even know if king has haki, but we can assume he does, but marco has Advanced CoA
he has yet to do that

agreed, even x drake uses his full zoan more than his hybrid it all depends
about Hybrids ik this is unnecessary but i want to elaborate what i meant... i meant that for example drake just like u mentioned.. can stack his DF powers over his human form for more durability and mobility (which is his hybrid) ... same goes for other non bird zoans.. but that logic can't be applied to bird-zoans whether it be mythical or ancient.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yuck, please no Pedro or Yasuie's return. Pound was horrible enough for this arc.
I'm just saying. So no one will be surprised.

I'm all behind Perospero killing these useless minks. But I'm afraid that lack of Wanda info means she is close to being defeated and in a critical moment someone will appear..........

Remember the Golden rule. You didn't see body = the character has like 99% chances of being alive.

J

Jo_Ndule

Their crew was overpowered. Whitebeard was the strongest, Oden could almost kill Kaido, Marco can handle multiple YCs(King and Queen).

Roger also had Rayleigh who was yonko level. No wonder the yonko couldn't match them. In their prime, they were a level above other yonko crews :steef:
:milaugh:you do realise Queen plagues can end WB pirates right?
Even Marco can make the antidote or fast as Chopper

Marco can handle two YCs in a long distance battle ?
Apoo can handle 2-4 SNs at once please

WBP are the weakest
Imaginge losing low diff to pre yonko teach and crew

What has Marco done?
One thing for sure bullets can never overpower or hurt Katakuri/Doffy

I really really expect a lot from Queen.

But Jack is the one who try hardest.

King only feat is pushing Big Mom ship, impressive but he had not done much since.

Queen kind of do his job, without trying too hard. He did not try to face Luffy, Zoro, or Kidd.

And Kaidou did not give a fuck until recently. He was just waiting for every Supernova to show their moves.
Man of course he didn't, that 4 men team (Luffy-Kidd-Zoro-Killer) was the same that is now fighting 2 Emperors on the rooftop (minus Law)
Queen had no chances but this doesn't mean he's weak

I want to see Perospero's Armament haki and Awakening, and also to see the Calamities and Sasaki and Who's Who's hybrid forms in action.
Perospero showing Awakening would prove for me enough that at least Cracker/Smoothie could have it too.
As compare I can see if zoan awakening gain a third form, WsW and the Calamity could have it:

Sweet Commanders:
Katakuri Awakening
Smoothie Awakening
Cracker Awakening
Perospero Awakening

Calamity:
King Third form/Awekaning
Queen Third form Awakening
Jack Third form Awakening
WsW Third form Awakening

Literally would show that every Yonkou has at least top 4 commanders with 4 Veterans behind(like flyers).

Status
Not open for further replies.