Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is static but that's part of his characterization since day 1
He was introduced sitting on a chair, traffiking with gears
He moves around with his tank
In Udon, he sists on his throne
His DF is static himself, making him a huge mass of muscles but with few mobility
He's also the performer which keeps his position on the stage as we saw in Udon and Onigashima
Now, in Onigashima, he's the kingpin of the Live Floor
I think is coherent
Yeah. That's why he is disappointing when he could have a badass brawler.

Kingpin himself fight with punches.

And about ARNAMENT hardening.. ee still don't know if they did use it or not.. we know they use ARNAMENT or he marco did too against king and queen coz if their thought body.. but u have to consider that there is a possibility that king and queen haven't used ARNAMENT too ya know.. with Perespero there... marco might get caught off guard and ensnared.. but let's see what happens.
we dont even know if king has haki, but we can assume he does, but marco has Advanced CoA
he has yet to do that
Hybrid forms in bird zoans don't get the same buffs like mammal zoans get.. in marco's case he can turn his legs into talons and his hands ti wings while having his main body and face in normal human form.. if that isn't hybrid then what is.. the same goes for King...
agreed, even x drake uses his full zoan more than his hybrid it all depends

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I guess we're not going to see Robin vs BM for some chapters, maybe quick glimpses just like Franky vs Sasaki last chapter
I expect to see 12 pages or so with Marco, Chopper and the others (Live floor) and then some pages about Sanji and Yamato
And Perospero of course
I'm also looking after Nami and Usopp vs Ulti.

I covet the guys to finally unleash their armament hakis. :endthis:

Marco really is a beast.

Perospero is a lot stronger then i thought.
He said it himself, he's a 700 million bounty Pirate. We take stuff like this for granted because Luffy defeated an 800 million and 1 billion bounty pirate respectively, but its Luffy. He's supposed to be that strong. Characters like Carrot really have no place in becoming that strong if they are irrelevant after the arc, or if not that powerful to begin with.

My REAL hope in all of this is Marco called his former crew mates to come to Wano, while Perospero/BMP become a real problem then too, then we have an all out battle between the BMP and the WBP, while Luffy's crew handles Kaido's. That effectively cleans up the fights and gives everyone big moments to shine.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Armament Haki for Usopp and Nami would be pretty wasted ngl, it's way better if they'd develop more CoO
And quite fun everyone is leaving Page One outside the fight between Nami&Usopp and Ulti :suresure:
I want to witness Nami finally turning pretty powerful offensively. And Usopp will probably have to defeat Van Auger, so he may need it later on. It will depend however. :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.