Status
Not open for further replies.
at has more durability than normal invisible armour... King and sanji use fire elements.. so he does use a diable jambe derivative.. then yea thats armament right there.. plus he's in the new world...tashigi can have armament why can't king lol
thanks, kaido lack of CoA caught me off-guard , king should have it, but marco has ACoA in his back pocket and still has yet to use it is all im saying, + 3 v 1 rn this is a good match up

J

Jo_Ndule

in hybrid form though and last chapter he looked dominated, not on equal footing
:milaugh:they wol discard that.

Zoan King vs hybrdi Marco = Marco hurt and pushed back
This chapter both are still hurting Marco.

They think Marco is actually landing blows and hurting king and queen or dominating

People finally realizing, after all this time, that the Whitebeard Pirates were the strongest.
Should have been obvious after Marineford lmao.
Jozu is in my top of the dumbest characters of all One Piece.

The guy was not even able to save his arm because he lost his concentration facing An Admiral.

Was Aokiji not a threat enough that the guy could not concentrate for a few minutes ?

A few minutes in his fucking live, to use his OP Diamond durability when facing one of the strongest guy in his world. He was even able to stop Mihawk slash so WTF

The guy is just dumb.

J

Jo_Ndule

Guys, if Sanji fights Jack, Marco is literally going to be involved in a 3v1 with King, Queen, and Perospero.
Perospero coming means Marco is losing
This time only Sanji will save his life.

Perospero give Ls ...Jack take Ls
Smoothie and King do nothing much
Queen the clown...Marco the loser who does nothing much

I'm just saying. So no one will be surprised.

I'm all behind Perospero killing these useless minks. But I'm afraid that lack of Wanda info means she is close to being defeated and in a critical moment someone will appear..........

Remember the Golden rule. You didn't see body = the character has like 99% chances of being alive.
But peros already Saw marco, hes not involved more with carrot or Wanda

Man of course he didn't, that 4 men team (Luffy-Kidd-Zoro-Killer) was the same that is now fighting 2 Emperors on the rooftop (minus Law)
Queen had no chances but this doesn't mean he's weak
Jack did not hesitate to fight 2 Admirals level + Tsuru.

Jack did not hesitate to face all Sulong army by himself.

This guy is trying for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.