Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you even comeup with that definition for hybrid. Go and check what an actual hybrid looks like like lucci does more than half of his body is still human? its not half human and half animal, its more like an animal in human form. Their whole body will have a change not just feet and hands. Just check what happens to Kaido in this arc when he is revealed, we already know though, his size already increased, his body has scales. And here I thought you actually had a proper definitionfor hybrid. "half animal half human" :suresure:.
Viz calls it Man-Beast form, so techincally Marco, Ulti, Black Maria are in their Hybrid or Man-Beast forms, but I don't fucking know anymore.

Yo I'm actually down for Chopper vs Drake. I found it very interesting that Drake was included in 998 when all of the Tobi Roppo were highlighted:

It could entirely be why Oda introduced the Oni Virus. This chapter seems to prove that Drake is protecting Chopper, but what if someone formidable like Drake gets bitten? What happens if Drake starts to fight Chopper and interrupts him creating the cure?

Now THIS one is a fun thought.

Edit: Something like this

- Usopp vs Page 1
- Nami vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Drake (Ice Oni'ed)
- Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs Whos Who

Maybe, just MAYBE Brook somehow manages to interrupt the fight happening the floor above with WsW and Jinbe and he gets his own fight there. That would leave Jinbe, Yamato AND Sanji to fight the 3 Calamties, provided Marco doesn't fight them after some time.

Maybe that could solve it? Lol

Last edited:
Yo I'm actually down for Chopper vs Drake. I found it very interesting that Drake was included in 998 when all of the Tobi Roppo were highlighted:

It could entirely be why Oda introduced the Oni Virus. This chapter seems to prove that Drake is protecting Chopper, but what if someone formidable like Drake gets bitten? What happens if Drake starts to fight Chopper and interrupts him creating the cure?

Now THIS one is a fun thought.
I may be remembering wrong but Drake was shot by one of these bullets also right?

Yooooo, maybe Drake gets Ice Oni'ed and Chopper has to fight him? Still keeps the F6 a full threat with all the members. I did find it weird Oda also included Drake in 998 when showing off all 6 F6 members even though he defected.
I've theorized Chopper fighting Ice Oni Drake, but fighting Ice Oni Drake and Ice Oni Hyogoro seems a bit much. Oda likes to pretend Chopper's the top three weakest, but he really thinks he's the strongest under the M3 and Jimbei.

Either marco's partial transformation is his hybrid form or he will have a separate hybrid form.......doesn't matter......marco is humanoid in his partial form+gets the advantages he would have in his hybrid form...........kaido is completely animal like in his animal form can't use his hands.......marco in his partial form can easily use his legs.......he is not a weapon user also..............

Status
Not open for further replies.