Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beast Pirates have Seastone. Shown when they used it against Luffy and Meme.

Marco is pretty much undefeatable because of his healing. Only way to beat him is via capturing him somehow or using Seastone then beating him. Otherwise he'll just heal from anything he takes.
He's already been defeated temporarily in MF because of Seastone, hopefully we won't see something like that again

@Paperchampion23 I’m now thinking that the matchups will be:

Usopp vs P1
Nami vs Ulti
Chopper vs (weakened) Perospero
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
Jinbe (or Brook) vs Who’s Who

If Chopper ends up fighting solo against Perospero, then I see no reason why Brook and Robin should be the only ones not getting a 1v1. Oda needs to make Brook fight WsW in this scenario
You guys don’t learn, don’t you ?

imagine knowing the fact Perospero crushed carrot + Wanda then thinking nami can beat ulti and franky can beat sasaki and even worse chopper beating Perospero

:saitahu:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Carrot fans are down bad. :chopoff:
I'm happy to know she will pack her things and head back to Zhou on a tiny boat :doffytroll:
#notstrawhatmaterial
#Yamato4NakamaBbyGurlz
#ThisMessageIsBroughtToYouBy @Jew D. Boy
This is a good post, but you gotta be REAL obnoxious with the Yamato stuff for it to matter/piss the right people off. Let me give it a try real quick...

#YAMATO4NAKAMA BBY GRLZ, WE’RE EATING A FRIED RABBIT FEAST TONIGHT :moonwalk::optimistic::steef::sweat::shocking::funky:

There is a reason that Lakainu Fodderzuki was screaming like a b!tch in front of Marco and Marco blocked his attack with ease, and Lakainu couldn't beat him in the entire war until half of the MF forces includes Kizaru and Aokiji jumped the save princess Lakainu from Marco.

The only one who could overpower Marco so far was Garp (who said he can kill Akainu) and Yonko BB. And possibly Big Mom with that neck grabbing. Marco is clearly Admiral level and closest thing to Yonko.
Haha, Marco is good, but this is not an all out 2 vs 1 fight. marco can hold himself in a long clash but he will 100% lose in a real all out fight against King and Queen.
But nice catch :cheers:
Bro trust me I know these things Marco is above regular Yonko right hands level, hyped by Gorousei, he was the only reason that the war continued after MF WB's death and after Jozu got frozen. He was basically alone against 3 Admirals, still the war continued. He was probably stronger than MF WB, Admirals couldn't stop him even with cheap shot, needed 2 v 1 while cheapshotting. Yonko > Marco/Admirals => Yonko right hands like Karakuri, Jozu etc. Also Mihawk is not Yonko level too, you will see.

Marco so far was Garp (who said he can kill Akainu)
Didn't Sentemoru say he was the most defensive man in the world
meaning sentemoru>Diamond Jozu
why are you taking emotional meanings into account
Sakazui said he would give the strongest pirate a brightly lit funeral meaning Akaniu>Yonkos right?
couldn't stop him even with cheap shot, needed 2 v 1 while cheapshotting. Yonko > Marco/Admirals => Yonko right hands like Karakuri, Jozu etc. Also Mihawk is not Yonko level too, you will see.

confirmed Kizaru>Marco=Kaido=Big Mom
nice to know

Status
Not open for further replies.