Status
Not open for further replies.
with how the spoilers mentioned the defeat, it felt like Perospero defeated Carrot/Wanda at an isolated part of Onigashima and basically left them for dead with no one to find out of rescue especially with all of the ongoing fights and with Chopper trying to make the Ice Devil antidotes, he most likely won't notice. Sanji's out looking for Momo or the 9 Scabbards so hopefully he finds Carrot & Wanda at some point :(
They were outside the skull where BM clashed with Marco.

Im really interested in who Sanji chooses.

Im assuming he will choose Kin and Co first. Because they're injured and getting hunted down. Whilst atleast Momo has Shinobu ( Sanji dont know Yamato is there). So Im assuming Momo and Yamato will meet Sanji after he reunites with Kin and Kin tells him to protect Momo.
Maybe we will see wide scope CoO being used to see the optimal scenario to help.

Tbh, I think we all severely underestimate chopper.

Right now Franky is fighting Sasaki, a character deemed to be 1 of the 2 top F6 members (allegedly). Back in Enies Lobby, Chopper actually fought a slightly stronger opponent than Franky did, people forget this.

I won't deny that Chopper has been relegated to irrelevancy, but he's actually supposed to be WAY stronger than he lets on. Him "defeating" Drake would be more like saving him. It wouldn't be Drake in full control. It would be Drake infected by a mindless virus, which is entirely central to what Chopper is doing right now.

We'll see what happens, I'm starting to think Drake may actually be infected by protecting Chopper, which would then drive Chopper to save Drake.
looks like oda going to let marco fight king also queen will be free

Status
Not open for further replies.