Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, an enraged Whitebeard attack did nothing lasting to Akainu. I don’t really think we can fault Marco for that.

With respect to Katakuri and Luffy, I think Marco hasn’t shown as much versatility as them. But AP-wise I don’t think anything really indicates he’s below them (not counting Luffy’s rooftop feats).
... its a feat that a dying old WB can give that much damage to the strongest admiral... in a 1v1... akainu would win against a dying old WB (extreme to ultra extreme diff) .. but assuming all the attacks like canon shit, bullet wounds, and sword stabs.. are not inflicted on him and BB doesn't show up and if we assume that every attack WB had done in marineford lands on Akainu.. then Akainu might manage to kill WB... but he'll have to head for the ICU in a state of coma.. and should retire..

And regarding marco... he barely had screen time compared to Katakuri... plus 1div commanders vary in perks and abilities... one could argue that luffy would have had a better chance against king than he did against Katakuri.. due to the DF and haki disadvantage in general... one could argue even more that since sanji has better Obs than luffy he would have done a better job.. if he wins or not.. thats up to katakuri and his generosity like he was against luffy..

Luffy rn still will have a extreme diff. if katakuri didn't hold back.. and kata still has the edge in CoO and armament.. but idk how does ryou pair again solid diamond level ARNAMENT hardening.. and luffy can't resort to gear 4.. coz of speed.. but snake man yea possible but time limit Eee... luffy has no advantage over katakuri except for ARNAMENT... even that is a hunch.. but.. kata is a VERY bad match up for luffy... u can't blame luffy for doing so poor.. but it was a much needed boose in WCI... hopefully this ain't gibberish to anyone read this lol

AL sama

Red Haired
@RayanOO @LuthonTheDragDown @AL sama @Natalija @etc mods
I was thinking of making a Sanji Will Die EOS theory with a bunch of intel scattered throughout the story.
It will not come off as hateful, but rather inquisitive, in fact he may die a legendary death.
Will you guys close the thread if I were to make it? If so, then I wont bother writing it up..

Thank you.
if its not a troll thread then no

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@RayanOO @LuthonTheDragDown @AL sama @Natalija @etc mods
I was thinking of making a Sanji Will Die EOS theory with a bunch of intel scattered throughout the story.
It will not come off as hateful, but rather inquisitive, in fact he may die a legendary death.
Will you guys close the thread if I were to make it? If so, then I wont bother writing it up..

Thank you.
Have you ever seen mods closing stealth's idiot threads?

No worries mate.

Hmm... quite possible, because we have certain characters acting on their own now, like Orochi Kurozumi, Fukurokuju, Hotei, Basil Hawkins, Caribou, Onimaru, Hyiori Kozuki, Hitetsu Tenguyama, O-Toko, O-Tsuru...
Fuhhhhhhhh 2 more years in this arc, 3-4 more years left to end the series.

Lmao... main weapon... Queen also had two swords and doesn't seems to like to use it in combat.

Relax your swordboi anus, please. King seems to be a versatile fighter and not another sword dependant.
He is a sowrdsman confirmed by OP magazine, so he IS not using his main atacks yet. Its a FACT. As is Whos who and Sasaki and they not using It yet.

Queen is other case that beyond those swords, he uses Guns, machineguns, poison and plagues, and meele combat. And he wasnt confirmed a swordsman as king. So yeah...

King is toying right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.