Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Zowo and @Seth
I agree with you guys, overall because that I open up the question if not Marco who then else?
I don´t see either in dome can handle King, Sanji most like face Jack or Queen(the chance of his facing King, I don´t see it to be honest) and every other supernova who isn´t at the rooftop could probably not handle King alone(Drake/Hawkins/Apoo).

My point was overall then why Oda decide to make the fight kinda pointless?
I try to see it in Oda perspective. You have King and Marco and want them to fight off each other with Marco winning extrem high diff right? So I would decide to make the fight equal and only make King vs Marco since Marco throw Zoro at the rooftop right?
I would draw King not as the underdog, I would make both firstmate looking equal to each other right?

But that all what I write above are the opposite how Oda portrayal their battle since Marco throw up Zoro at the rooftop.
He chooke both King and Queen and since that he fought both off them(over 30mins) and they couldn´t even give him a serious wound, all what happen is how Oda portrayal Marco are the stronger one, no equal terms, no clear 1on1, but more 2vs1...
At the top Oda probably now even let join Perospero the side of King/Queen to beat Marco and as @Bogard said in that way Oda showing that it need Pero aswell to beat Marco faster, with means even King+Queen couldn´t beat Marco together, at least not fast enough. And here start the problem, in the point where Oda decide to make it to a 2vs1, he throw the "equal Firstmate fights" away with making Marco superior to King, why showing then a fight in 1on1 when it is already clear that Marco would wish the floor with King? That is like Oda making a fight with Doflamingo facing Sanji again after he beat him easily down before, a fight where we know Doflamingo would take the fight.

In that case I would be surprise if Oda decide to give Marco the fight with King who have no tension or hype around anymore. In that case he need to hype King more but he didn´t do much in favour of King, he even put Perospero who make it look like even worse. I don´t feel the Marco vs King fight yet, I hope Oda kinda start finally to make King a greaat equal opponent...

@Sentinel
Do you remember, where we though King beeing the speedstar, having insane advanced CoA who in combinate of his fire give him black fire ability?
:josad:
I hope more hype for King....
This arc is a mess in the first place.

I don't say people must think like that but I genuinely hope that no one rates this arc as some of Oda's masterpiece writing.

80 chapter of build-up, wasted panels, no explanations for a raid which is basically a circus.

The amount of plot armor in this war is the biggest we've ever seen.

Kidd and Luffy should've just CoC Kaido's forces out and numbers game is done.

Calamities being mixed with mud because Alliance is trash and no one can put up a challenge.

Fucking 5 yo kid running around giving dango to Kaido forces and they eat it.

Marco stalling two commanders with bigger bounties than Mochi fucker and they look like clowns.

Oda just ruined beast pirates.

What do you think how many more set up chapters will we get? Imo at least 10 more.
Less than 10 chapters, I think. Jack is on just one floor above Kinemon, so I think we probably will see his match soon. Perospero is also on Live Floor now, and I don't think Marco can't handle 1 vs 3 for long. Except if Oda has other ideas just to drag the chapters, then it could be 10 chapters or bit longer.

you mean the strongest pirate? the strongest yonko? vs a yami teach with no gura ok bud
big mom cant even get past marco whilst bb can
Woa woa, the dying Sickbeard with the face snatched and two holes in the chest is not Primebeard you know. Linlin demolishes that Whitebeard. I mean we can argue about Sickbeard beginning of Marineford but certainly not the state I'm talking about.

J

Jo_Ndule

Goddamn Marco big W
:seriously:I swear how's his a W if you not winning ?
You getting jumped and hurt?

Perospero beats 2 minks
Jack beats minks
Dukes beats jack
G3 blew P1 out cold for sometime
Yamato KOed Ulti
zoro beats Apoo in 2v1
Kaido beats Retainers

These are Ws that has happened during the raid
Not "Marco vs King and queen"

J

Jo_Ndule

Woa woa, the dying Sickbeard with the face snatched and two holes in the chest is not Primebeard you know. Linlin demolishes that Whitebeard. I mean we can argue about Sickbeard beginning of Marineford but certainly not the state I'm talking about.
Stop minding that guy
He is a troll who keeps spamming the same databook info or whatever and thinks sickbeard is Stronger than other Yonko

Chopper will probably save Hyogoro with the antidote and then they 2 vs 1 Perospero

X Drake should end up in a 1 vs 1 with Apoo and defeat him eventually

Marco might be forced in a 3 vs 1 for a bit and be defeated. Could be why Oda is showing him fighting more right now.

King vs Zoro

Queen vs Sanji

Jack vs Yamato

:akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.