Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Dragon is the one i'm the most disappointed about

Hyped since part1 about causing ruchus in the world government, yet still had no development, and when comes down his development, all he does is run away from Blackbeard, having his base destroyed.

Says he will declare war at the reverie, with theories going on around the fact he was the wind crossing the cliff, only for us to realize later the dude didn't even move an inch from Ivankov's territory, leaving his men doing all the things and now being completely clueless and sweating bullets about what happened to them, with his aim at war declaration ultimately ending in another failure

Just when you think at one point people thought this dude was the world strongest man and greatest tactician of one piece :lawsigh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Hyped since part1 about causing ruchus in the world government, yet still had no development, and when comes down his development, all he does is run away from Blackbeard, having his base destroyed.
I think most of the hype comes from the fact that he was introduced with a quote from Roger, and of course the fact that he is Garp's son and Luffy's father.

People always had a shocking reaction towards him or just his name being brought up, even by those people that ought to have been the closest to him

And of course his title

Ivankov also noted that one of the reasons why Luffy could survive his treatment and all in ID was due to being Dragon's son.

There's more to him, I am sure he is a top tier, and probably in the upper end of top tiers.

with theories going on around the fact he was the wind crossing the cliff
Are you referring to this?

I checked the coloured version as well

Sabo's ship was sinking in the middle of the ocean, and so was Sabo, and Dragon comes there and we see no boat or anything similar. And then he arrives on Iva's ship as well. Now, I am bit torn. Is the smoke (or maybe wind) there? In the first panel smoke can be the possible answer, however in the second panel, I see no reason as to why smoke would be on Dragon and his coat, and nowhere else. Plus we have the cue that time passed by, as it was still day time when Sabo's ship sunk, but evening/night when Dragon arrived. I think it's possible that he has some kind of a df.

His hype took a hit in 956 I agree there. And his plans have yet to come to fruition. We'll be able to judge him more when we get some more info about the revos and him.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
:gokulaugh: they cant even take out someone l Jozu/Marco who do not have FS awaking and amazing skills without distraction
Yet you think they will low diff Kata

Goodluck
Post automatically merged:

Nobody counting Akainu here
He's a monster like Yonko

We are talking about common Admirals
Well Fuji and Kizaru can probably destroy tons of commanders at the same time too. Kizaru looked like playing around with Marco

Are you referring to this?

I checked the coloured version as well

Sabo's ship was sinking in the middle of the ocean, and so was Sabo, and Dragon comes there and we see no boat or anything similar. And then he arrives on Iva's ship as well. Now, I am bit torn. Is the smoke (or maybe wind) there? In the first panel smoke can be the possible answer, however in the second panel, I see no reason as to why smoke would be on Dragon and his coat, and nowhere else. Plus we have the cue that time passed by, as it was still day time when Sabo's ship sunk, but evening/night when Dragon arrived. I think it's possible that he has some kind of a df.
It is from chapter 905

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
:gokulaugh: they cant even take out someone l Jozu/Marco who do not have FS awaking and amazing skills without distraction
Yet you think they will low diff Kata

Goodluck
Post automatically merged:

Nobody counting Akainu here
He's a monster like Yonko

We are talking about common Admirals
A mid tier move from Aokiji โ€” Ice Age โ€” either one shots Katakuri or brings him to the brink of death.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž

Says he will declare war at the reverie, with theories going on around the fact he was the wind crossing the cliff, only for us to realize later the dude didn't even move an inch from Ivankov's territory, leaving his men doing all the things and now being completely clueless and sweating bullets about what happened to them, with his aim at war declaration ultimately ending in another failure

Just when you think at one point people thought this dude was the world strongest man and greatest tactician of one piece :lawsigh:
Honestly disappointing. I thought he would bring fire to Reverie but he's just like thlse guys who try to make revolution in the streets because they're too lazy to get a job :suresure:

Akainu >>> Dragon