Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to go re learn English "CanTYoUReAD" Because if YOU knew how to read you would know basic English, And you would've known that HE cant be referred to in relation to items because in English items are referred to as IT. And the sentence would have been > "It actually cut Kaido" And not "He actually cut Kaido" Because he refers to humans only not items.

You are welcome for the English lesson. You can continue learning in first grade good luck.
Big Mom said "he" because she thought that Zoro DID something, the next panel Kaido says that it hurts because of "oden's sword".
I can read, but can you stop with your headcannons?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOl didn't marco needed to be saved from BM & perospero, he was able to block Zeus thanks to his DF but BM low dif grabbed him with no chance of getting free. i still don't understand why BM didn't finish him right there. bad writing.

Invisible Oden is yielding Enma... LeaRN tO REaD
Enma is hurting Kaido, not Zoro.... for the moment, deal with it.
Post automatically merged:

You are embarassing yourself you dumb retard.
Is such vulgar words towards others allowed on this forum?
Hey cactusboi, go to sleep.
Imagine being such a loser to use vulgar words towards others because of a fictional character, you are a loser.

Enma is hurting Kaido, not Zoro.... for the moment, deal with it.
Post automatically merged:

Is such vulgar words towards others allowed on this forum?
Hey cactusboi, go to sleep.
Imagine being such a loser to use vulgar words towards others because of a fictional character, you are a loser.
Imagine being such a loser that you can't even comprehend something as simple as "pronoun"
My dog understood that better than you, and that's saying something.

Imagine being such a loser that you can't even comprehend something as simple as "pronoun"
My dog understood that better than you, and that's saying something.
I explained it in my previous posts, go back to school and learn something instead of vulgar words. A moderator should ban you for some weeks... you need to cool that headcannon head of yours.

Oda's going to setup Marco V Kaido pretty soon
Kaido's gonna look a fool, oda's gonna use this to hype up the admirals again, cmon guys there only EoS material
Nah, it’s new age generation vs old age generation... Marco has no business, most likely opponent is king and I have no reason to believe otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.