Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Zoro where his sword is getting all the credits.
All of Marco's feat goes to his df being special
People always hype his df not really his skill or haki.
Just how reviving his df is.

I cant wait to see how pero negates his regen.

Marco main reason of being so strong : df...regen...just that!
Katakuri : haki mastery on top of df mastery
King : swordmanship? Mixed with df mastery
Benn : haki mastery and sniping skills

You can't compare someone who relies on being a tank to skilled/powerful fighters.
Stop seperating DF/haki/weapons from a person's skillset, Oda doesn't care. Strength is strength.

WB and Kaido wouldn't be half as strong without their DFs.

SANJI DIVE IN BREAK PERSOPERO CANDY THAT TRAP MARCO WHO IS ABOUT TO BE ATTACKED AND KILLED BY KING AND QUEEN. KICK QUEEN WITH BASE KICK, AND USE HELLS MEMORIES ON KING HE FACES MARCO AND SAYS " ITS TOO SOON FOR YOU TO JOIN ACE AND WHITEBEARD"

ACT 3 END

VOLUME ENDS UP BREAKING RECORDS FOR MOST VOLUME SOLD THANKS TO SANJI

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Loving the idea... But I don't think Sanji knows enough about WB crew to make such a personal comment like that

SANJI DIVE IN BREAK PERSOPERO CANDY THAT TRAP MARCO WHO IS ABOUT TO BE ATTACKED AND KILLED BY KING AND QUEEN. KICK QUEEN WITH BASE KICK, AND USE HELLS MEMORIES ON KING HE FACES MARCO AND SAYS " ITS TOO SOON FOR YOU TO JOIN ACE AND WHITEBEARD"

ACT 3 END

VOLUME ENDS UP BREAKING RECORDS FOR MOST VOLUME SOLD THANKS TO SANJI

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Reality: sanji turns into a real candy boy and perospero licks him... pero roro ren

Marco is in his hybrid form while king and queen are in their weakest forms.

:laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

You guys remember the no fly zone hint?

I think Marco is taken out this chapter
Nah too soon for that. Peros really hasn't been introduced to the situation yet but that could be a possibility depending on who joins or leaves the fight

what prove any commander destroy scabbard, if memory serves righ jack got bodied by ashura lol

sanji << raizo hahaha
but sanji = 1000 men👀👀

Ashura =100 men 👀👀

sanji has been fighting commander lvl combatants from the beginning of Post TS

Vegro, Doffy, Oven,Daifuku... yes they are all. commander tier.. Oven & Daifuku >= cracker.

and please.. if you're gon reply just to say "owo sanji leg broke by vegro... and doffy nodiff" just take a hike lad.. if you're still gonna blabber about things without taking context into consideration ... just take a damn hike.

Marco is in his hybrid form while king and queen are in their weakest forms.

:laughmoji:

You guys remember the no fly zone hint?

I think Marco is taken out this chapter
what hint again?

but sanji = 1000 men👀👀

Ashura =100 men 👀👀

sanji has been fighting commander lvl combatants from the beginning of Post TS

Vegro, Doffy, Oven,Daifuku... yes they are all. commander tier.. Oven & Daifuku >= cracker.

and please.. if you're gon reply just to say "owo sanji leg broke by vegro... and doffy nodiff" just take a hike lad.. if you're still gonna blabber about things without taking context into consideration ... just take a damn hike.

what hint again?
from a user in the waiting room. They said RED0N messaged them no fly zone

Nah too soon for that. Peros really hasn't been introduced to the situation yet but that could be a possibility depending on who joins or leaves the fight
atm its extreme diff for marco.. with odds against him... with Perespero joining in... depending on his decision... the odds will still stack against marco

The way things are going makes me think that we are already at the start of the raid failing, starting with carrot and Wanda taken out now. I think the next to be taken out will be based on when oda set them up and also starting with the weaker to the stronger:

nami & ussop by page one & ulti

franky by sasaki

Robin & brook by Black Maria , perhaps with some trick

Sanji by jack

jinbe by who who and smoothie

Marco by king & queen

then finally supernova by big mom & kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.