Status
Not open for further replies.
theory

if you look at the image Marcos wing is blown out and he seems to be looking at something. My guess is queen used a weapon on Marcos leg and Marco doesn’t know what the hell he just used on him.

look at the image.

I’m pretty sure Marco is taking out at least one of the calamities and then healing the rooftop gang.

Marco getting defeated by King or Queen would be a massive disappointment, his involvement will feel like pointless filler, and I don’t think Oda would do that.
We are still in act 3 so losing here is not a disappointment for a commander who is already bleeding, Marco's opponent should be Weevil

People literally put their agendas over what would actually be good writing.

So much crap that can literally be boiled down to.
“Who cares if the plot is shit, Zoro/Sanji got a W/L let’s gooooo!”

If you think Marco is getting defeated here, you’re literally putting your agenda over the story.

Last edited:
he himself doesn't even know what role he be playing. right now he's just wasting time not fighting for real.
Exactly. If he gets defeated before knowing his purpose, that’s horrible writing.
Post automatically merged:

We are still in act 3 so losing here is not a disappointment for a commander who is already bleeding, Marco's opponent should be Weevil
There’s been no foreshadowing for Weevil coming to Wano. That would still be shitty writing.

no it wouldn’t be his wings can rengerate but it has a cool down and wait time. It’s possible he can’t regen at that moment
It doesn’t have a cool down, it just uses stamina.

We’ve literally seen Marco get a sword through the skull.
Post automatically merged:

If you guys look closely at Marcos leg it seems queen used a weapon on him. Possibly the virus bullet.
That’s actually a good theory since it would slow Marco’s regen

Status
Not open for further replies.