Status
Not open for further replies.
She did say she didn't have the souls to deal with Marco. She needed them for the Kaido fight and against Marco, it was made apparent that he's very dangerous to her homies. Let's not forgot that she used quite a bit of her own soul to make that homie army. Marco was overall a nuisance to her and his ability to stall is a bitch to deal with.
To spare, spare means waste or use. I agree with the rest, people kid themselves if they think Marco would put up a fight, it would be a one sided beatdown that would last hours, and she didn't have the time for that.

She overpowered him rather easily once she got the least bit serious, when they clashed she was more focused on having him move out of the way instead of fighting him, but once he hurt prom, she got serious and straight up overpowered and chocked the man. I dont know why people seem to ignore that part.

but sanji = 1000 men👀👀

Ashura =100 men 👀👀

sanji has been fighting commander lvl combatants from the beginning of Post TS

Vegro, Doffy, Oven,Daifuku... yes they are all. commander tier.. Oven & Daifuku >= cracker.
lmao, if you belive sanji = 1000, you have to believe zoro = 2000 men, so zoro >> sanji...

fighting commander lvl? lmao..
oven & daifuku >= cracker? lmao, why they're not part of sweet commanders then?
vergo commander lvl? law trashing him as soon he got his heart..
doffy is vet lvl and yc3 commander at best..

sanji fight/clash with vet lvl guy always takes an L..
meanwhile ashura fighting TRUE commander jack ,ashura bodied him..

honestly what you said is headcannon without prove to backing up, i coupd prove you ashura trashing jack a true commander lvl guy without headcannon

I'm assuming you already know since you liked my other post but yeah. Marco could damage and knock BM's homies because his flames are 'special' according to him.

She needed her homies for the Kaido fight and didn't have the time to make new ones since Luffy was getting close to Kaido.
big mom stillhas an great physical strength, if garp could damage marco with normal punches so can she, giving that marco was worried about perospero's arrow more than big mom it's like saying that arrow can do more damage than big mom punches. which doesn't make sense

that's what i said first, she low diffed him, he was completely stuck if not for wanda and carrot he would've been shot dead.
So why you complaining? Neither Akainu nor Kizaru nor Garp dealt with Marco in a final manner, he was still around. You cant deal with his regen easily.

And honestly i think Pero was going to candify him, and not actually kill him.
Post automatically merged:

big mom stillhas an great physical strength, if garp could damage marco with normal punches so can she, giving that marco was worried about perospero's arrow more than big mom it's like saying that arrow can do more damage than big mom punches. which doesn't make sense
You misread the intent of each scenarios.

Garp was defending the execution stand from the WB pirates and thus exerted force to repel Marco.

But since the start of BM and Marco's interractions she had no interest in fighting him and was telling him to move it, heck after she got serious and overpowered him she asked Peros to deal with him so she can keep going, and afterwards did just that and left.

Its not the same scenario.

What I don't get, is why does Pero's portrayal shit on the Tobi Roppo? Most Tobi Roppo actually look fucking stupid compared to him. Someone that can't handle Franky, Nami or Usopp definitely can't handle Sulong Carrot/Sulong Wanda tag team. Base Carrot is easily Mid Trio level.

Like I stated, most Tobi Roppo for me fell to Trebol/Diamante level. All SHs were < Trebol/Diamante in DR. No reason to put them above. If Trebol no diffed Usopp, Usopp beating someone STRONGER than Trebol, seems extremely far fetched.
Perespero just proved us wrong.. he ain't ni push over... the guy has bug brain... and we can't devalue Tobiroppo coz naim and ussop are running from ulti and page... and Sasaki is fighting Franky Shogun.. and maria... dayum she be sick..and then there is who's who he is a beast for keeping up with a beast (jimbe) and we know that ulti forced luffy to activate gear 4....ppl now even lowballing King and queen coz the only info we know is just that marco happens to be fighting both at the same time.... bruh

J

Jo_Ndule

I mean you don't really need this for that. But my scaling for now is

Vergo/Pica ~ YC3/2
Kyros ~ Who's Who/Snack/Perospero
Trebol/Diamante ~ Ulti/P1/Black Maria
Okay
That's why Perospero low/mid diff vergo and Pica
They are simply easier targets to trash

Pero rivals Marco, easily traps big father Capone (who is above Vergo and Pica , vets), trash sulong minks, Pedro, brook and Chopper.
You " Vergo and Pica are above Pero, commander level"

Ulti trashed nami and Ussop...you keep forgetting that.
Maria is fighting robin and Brook

Thankfully it's your usual Doffy and his crew wank

Reality :
Doffy ~ King/Marco
Sasaki ~ Vergo > Pica
Diamante and Trebol < Ulti & P1

Their frozen bounties aren't even 100M

So why you complaining? Neither Akainu nor Kizaru nor Garp dealt with Marco in a final manner, he was still around. You cant deal with his regen easily.

And honestly i think Pero was going to candify him, and not actually kill him.
garp's punch did noticeable damage as it knocked marco out of zoan form, a feat not even akainu's lava was able to achieve, i bet that big mom can hit harder than garp so she could've easily dealt with him using just physical attacks.

lmao, if you belive sanji = 1000, you have to believe zoro = 2000 men, so zoro >> sanji...

meanwhile ashura fighting TRUE commander jack ashura bodied him..

honestly what you said is headcannon without prove to backing up, i coupd prove you ashura trashing jack a true commander lvl guy without headcannon
i never said just coz sanji is worth a 1000 men hence he is stronger than zoro... bruh i Shant use such ridiculous logik.... i mean that he defo is stronger than raizo.. sanji ain't a pushover to begin with.. ig what i said was ambiguous.. so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

meanwhile ashura fighting TRUE commander jack ,ashura bodied him..

and yea sanji >> ashura no cap

Status
Not open for further replies.