Status
Not open for further replies.
garp's punch did noticeable damage as it knocked marco out of zoan form, a feat not even akainu's lava was able to achieve, i bet that big mom can hit harder than garp so she could've easily dealt with him using just physical attacks.
Its like the people complaining that Mihawk shouldve one shot Vista because other top tiers can do it, he simply wasnt interested and so was BM.

i never said just coz sanji is worth a 1000 men hence he is stronger than zoro... bruh i Shant use such ridiculous logik.... i mean that he defo is stronger than raizo.. sanji ain't a pushover to begin with.. ig what i said was ambiguous.. so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
you said any commander destroy scabbard dude, i give you example that's isn't true.. holy shit, you forget the topic we argue?

sanji worth 1000?
zoro worth 2000 then..
with this logic zoro two times stronger than sanji lol
hahahah sanji a weakling, a walking L

J

Jo_Ndule

Perospero will finish Vergo before he could even do his attacks.
Pica? He cant beat Perospero

Stop grouping Perospero with Vets or flyers or Diffy excetutives.
Oda has paired Pero with Marco,
he is worth 700M as a sign of his skills not for being a maniac like calamities who destroy civilians and cities.
Maybe WhoWho might beat Perospero but the portrayal is different. WhoWho is put with Jinbei.

Linlin : Among the Mightiest, Grouped with Kaido
Katakuri: Among the Mightiest
Perospero: Grouped with YCs

:steef:if Perospero beats Marco or easily capture him by hurting him in the process.. I dont care anymore about your wanks

Soon
oda will make it:
King>=Queen/Marco>~Perospero ~ Jack /Vista >~ current Jozu ..
Jozu is all muscle who can't think properly while fighting. Easy to trap and beat.

S

stealthblack

he is worth 700M as a sign of his skills not for being a maniac like calamities who destroy civilians and cities.
Maybe WhoWho might beat Perospero but the portrayal is different. WhoWho is put with Jinbei.

Linlin : Among the best, Grouped with Kaido

:steef:if Perospero beats Marco or easily capture him by hurting him in the process.. I dont care anymore about your wanks

Soon
oda will make it:
Jozu is all muscle who can't think properly while fighting. Easy to trap and beat.
perospero is so broken, he is like a mini aokiji.

and not like that fodder monet, actual aokiji that can freeze you with his candy and turn u into statue and is also very strong

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Linlin : Among the Mightiest, Grouped with Kaido

Soon
oda will make it:
Jozu i trash

you said any commander destroy scabbard dude, i give you example that's isn't true.. holy shit, you forget the topic we argue?

sanji worth 1000?
zoro worth 2000 then..
with this logic zoro two times stronger than sanji lol
hahahah sanji a weakling, a walking L
look bro idk what are u on about i didnt claim tad bit of what you're accusing me off.. 😂😂
Post automatically merged:

and yeah zoro >> sanji
i vibe with that

What I don't get, is why does Pero's portrayal shit on the Tobi Roppo? Most Tobi Roppo actually look fucking stupid compared to him. Someone that can't handle Franky, Nami or Usopp definitely can't handle Sulong Carrot/Sulong Wanda tag team. Base Carrot is easily Mid Trio level.

Like I stated, most Tobi Roppo for me fell to Trebol/Diamante level. All SHs were < Trebol/Diamante in DR. No reason to put them above. If Trebol no diffed Usopp, Usopp beating someone STRONGER than Trebol, seems extremely far fetched.
Ulti and P1 obliterated Nami and Usopp, if they win it will be by tactics and bullshit, not a straight up physical fight.

Beyond the weak trio and maybe Brook, everyone else's strenght is usually underselled due to lack of fights and showcases but by all means Franky being around veteran level when fully loaded makes sense, he pretty much handicapped himself during the fight with Señor Pink by only throwing punches at each other in turns. Sasaki and Franky being somewhere like where Oven, Daifuku and Peros are isn't far fetched.

BM is probably the weakest of the Tobi Roppo and the most reliant on other abilities which makes sense for a Robin fight.

Who's Who is fighting Jinbe who by all means could be fighting the likes of Jack as well so of course he isn't weak.

Drake is similarly expected to be around W'sW level or higher since he is a supernova.

And this is all without considering that we haven't even seen them go all out with their hybrid forms and such yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.