Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember so many yep
though I never stated such statements
EXCEPT, I wanted him to fight Denjiro as Kyoshiro to be fair.. maybe the only one I wanted from above list...

But to be fair... I put Kyoshiro back in the day on YC2+ so I was not trying to belittle Zoro

I was cosidering the fact that:
1- Kyoshiro gave order to make Queen send his assassins after Soba mask
2- And one of flying 6, Pageone called him "Boss" Kyoshiro...

So, for me I put Kyoshiro as YC1 or YC2... around that level, and because he had NO Devil Fruit, and was a TRUE SAMURAI, Legit confirmed no bullshit pure swordsman... I felt if he was evil Kyoshiro... and also served Orochi who Zoro has grudge against for Yasui....he would make PERFECT opponent for Zoro... no better fit

But I also said that Zoro would put a scar on Kaido ON TOP of that fight...
well it's all good, i never said it was you.

i just want to pointed out why you bringing up zoro fans prediction get debunked, while there's so many haters prediction get debunked as well, hell i can even say all haters prediction never come true.. they just make up some shit to make themselves feels good.

Is it just me or Marco beating King is meh?
This was supposes to be Straw Hat crew arc and now Marco gonna beat King?
I mean , from a writing standpoint I can see why Oda wouldn’t give a 1st commander to any of the strawhats 1v1. especially after he had Luffy struggle the way he did. Oda didn’t even have Luffy really defeat Katakuri. Plus it’s not like any of the strawhats had feats prior that suggest they could take on King. Zoro maybe could have been justified but even then it’s a stretch.

well it's all good, i never said it was you.

i just want to pointed out why you bringing up zoro fans prediction get debunked, while there's so many haters prediction get debunked as well, hell i can even say all haters prediction never come true.. they just make up some shit to make themselves feels good.
Nop, I'm just being nostalgic and having a laugh about it LOL... cause you gotta understand, it's THWORDS, THWOOOORDS... do you realize what a Thword is!?

i only have one problem with the ending of one piece:
what happened if nami open bar on Cocoyasi and zoro is gonna to live with her (like ray) and his friends (yosaku)?
sanji would commit suicide?:josad:
Sanji will turn into a newkama girl with ivankovs hormones and marry Zoro. Nami will marry Yamato. Franky will marry Jimbei. Robin will marry Chopper.:whitepress:

Shiet he don’t even try hard for Luffy, Luffy got knock the fuck outta G4, Zoro could never :suresure::optimistic:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @kurwa @Jo_Ndule @Excelsion @Erkan12 @Inflamed Haki @Chrono

You guys push Oda to make One Piece a step closer to Zoro Piece everyday
LOL.
Why did you tag me with your stupid post?

You are a sorry troll who think Zoro would be ok with your stupid Luffy lowballing. Your kind of Zoro wankers are so low quality trolls that even Zoro himself would have problem with you Zoro wankers if he sees you making fun of his captain Luffy. You think Zoro is ok with making fun of Luffy? This is why you don't know how to read. And you Zoro wankers don't even understand Zoro's character, where he can sacrifice everything for his God Luffy.

- Zoro: ''I am Luffy's b!tch, train me Mihawk-senpai''
- Zoro wankers like blother: *Tries to make fun of Luffy and tries to compare stupid ass underling Zoro to Luffy.*

Learn what Zoro would think about you Zoro wankers if he sees you making fun of Luffy then try to talk about One Piece troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.