Status
Not open for further replies.
RIGHT!!! I always into Franky and Robin because they always Talk to each other plus grab some balls
Not only that...
It's WELL KNOWN that usually a woman nags and complain about BF or husband or whatever and sometimes they shoot at each other in funny dynamic...
Like you see it ALWAYS in Japanese couples where the wife scolds her husband in funny way...

Ironically, Robin NEVER NEVER shows that side except with Franky... Franky is the only person Robin feels comfortable in criticizing directly... like when he transformed into Chopper and she told him to NEVER speak in Chopper's body ever again LOL

Also, back in Enies Lobby, after they jump from bridge to find Going Merry... when they get on a ship, there is a small scene of Franky catching Robin... that small scene is ONLY done for couple LOL

Jinbe on other hand, Robin called him handsome, and they do have some moments here and there on this arc...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
how did i fucking know

no i didnt actually i had naruto with hinata from the start
and sakura with death
Hinata is a white eyed alien stalker who exists just to get knocked up. Naruto with her is a travesty. They barely have any screen time together, that’s like shipping Robin with Usopp

meanwhile Sakura has great chemistry with Naruto and they care deeply for one another.

Zoro is going to continue to bust thru and collect Fat Checks co-signed by Oda himself.

And you guys will keep downplaying those checks. Thank you guys. If it weren’t for these sorry ass Zoro haters, Oda wouldn’t try so hard only for Zoro. :cheers:

Shiet he don’t even try hard for Luffy, Luffy got knock the fuck outta G4, Zoro could never :suresure::optimistic:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @kurwa @Jo_Ndule @Excelsion @Erkan12 @Inflamed Haki @Chrono

You guys push Oda to make One Piece a step closer to Zoro Piece everyday
You resembles gold digger bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.