Status
Not open for further replies.
irrelevant to my point
zoros fighting 2 people who wipe their ass with king
Yea along with 4 other people and their still fodder to both of them. All this shit on the roof top has done is prove that Kaido is much stronger than everybody else. Kaido is here for fun bruh......Letting these guys attack him and shit. And the fact that he had a hybrid form this whole time is probably the biggest flex in a while.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hinata is a white eyed alien stalker who exists just to get knocked up. Naruto with her is a travesty. They barely have any screen time together, that’s like shipping Robin with Usopp

meanwhile Sakura has great chemistry with Naruto and they care deeply for one another.
EVEN NARUTO THE DUMBASS REALIZED AS A KID SAKURA DIDNT LOVE HIM
how the hell did you ship them
hinata was obvious as hell from the start and all but confirmed when she stepped in against pain

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
well that's just my opinion dude..
perona is good choice tho i like her btw
Yeah Perona is #1 choice. 2# would be Robin but it would be hard to build something here.

I just want Zoro to stay away from Trashigi and Hoeyori.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea along with 4 other people and their still fodder to both of them. All this shit on the roof top has done is prove that Kaido is much stronger than everybody else. Kaido is here for fun bruh......Letting these guys attack him and shit. And the fact that he had a hybrid form this whole time is probably the biggest flex in a while.

irrelevant
the yonko will lose
and zoro will play a huge role against kaido

Zoro should end up with Tashigi.
@KiriNigiri and I are some of the users who support the notion the most, but not just because we like the idea, there is manga parallelism behind it.
I imagine that he would be like Vegeta in Super with him still being socially awkward and having troubles knowing how to parent but still doing the effort and being far softer about his family that he lets on.

Status
Not open for further replies.