Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, I take it seriously. This is shonen jump magazine we are talking about. It highlights the main event, movies, comments....etc Similar to Comic-Con
Luffy and Sanji on Jump Cover at the beginning of the Tea Party.
Translate to: Destroy the tea party!!
Result: Luffy destroys the tea party.

Luffy and Zoro on Jump Cover at the beginning of Wano
Translate to: Two pirates killing the Evil spirit!!
Result: Zoro and Luffy are fighting Kaido and they will kill him. Kaido is dying in Wano.

If people cared about Shonen Jump covers we wouldn't have people debating Zoro not going to the roof.
Luffy never destroyed the Tea Party. The Tamabakka Box did.

Have you forgot the Jump Cover says "Spirits", as in plural. Meaning they will kill more than one....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
naruto begining : guy had nothing rises to the top
naruto ending : ninja zesus with reincarnated shit and 9 spirit monster

bha begining : humble guy had nothing train to the top
bha now : oh my 7 quirk.

I respect the shit out of shonen that ends with grace ( *chainsawman*)
No spoilers please Iโ€™m gonna start Chainsawman this weekend

Tbh I donโ€™t think Kishi knew the plot that in advance. He just started out with โ€œlook Naruto is an orphanโ€ because that is a background a hero needs
I mean it happens, but with sequence of events.... it just makes Hiruzen truly neglected Naruto.. nothing changes this fact...

Naruto should thank Kami-sama for sending him Jiraya and team 7 to lift his spirit up LOL... otherwise he would have been Sasuke's partner on revenge for Konoha LOL

The hokage declaration was bit forced(for the Naruto fight lol), but I think his motivations in changing the system was a good and logival progression of his character
I think a lot of his actions then were very confusing, I couldnโ€™t follow his logic anymore from that point on

i dont remember batman being an alfred away from destroying gotham...
Are you referring to the Kurama attack? Yeah but Naruto himself never did anything to harm Konoha. Yet neither Sarutobi or Kakashi ever looked after him a bit

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
imo starting of shippuden sasuke is very likable but after itachi's death he again turns into his edgy self
He was my favourite character before Shippuden. I disliked Naruto and his loud self but came to appreciate him in Shippuden.
I have always liked Sakura and Kakashi from the jump. Adult Sasuke is so much better now though. I just didn't like the idea of leaving his family to investigate Aliens for over a decade like cmon fam.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
naruto begining : guy had nothing rises to the top
naruto ending : ninja zesus with reincarnated shit and 9 spirit monster

bha begining : humble guy had nothing train to the top
bha now : oh my 7 quirk.

I respect the shit out of shonen that ends with grace ( *chainsawman*)
MHA's arc is more coherent and actually had a proper set up. Naruto's EOS philosophy became a contradiction of the series' core themes.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I think a lot of his actions then were very confusing, I couldnโ€™t follow his logic anymore from that point on

Are you referring to the Kurama attack? Yeah but Naruto himself never did anything to harm Konoha. Yet neither Sarutobi or Kakashi ever looked after him a bit
Hiruzen isnโ€™t gonna be given the free time to watch over 1 orphan when he can barely make time for his grandkid. Heโ€™s got a village to run right off a war, the Kyuubi attack to clean up, the Kumoโ€”Hyuga incident a few years after, then the Uchiha traitors doing their shit.

Kakashi was also like, 16 max. Cant expect him to do much

Status
Not open for further replies.