Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:milaugh:
Lmfao he legit drew some hentai man... even one with tentacles that I can’t google at work

@Steven s fav manga btw
lmfao
but at least erza had major shine
even lucy juvia etc did
and shine as a fighter
oda never ever done anything like that
neither did kishi
thats why i love how badass someone like mereleona from bc cause shes a beast

Bruh don't give me this talk.... This dude LITERALLY did not ask ANYONE to live with Naruto, ANYONE who he trusts... Naruto lived ALONE in the dark...basically what Hiruzin was doing is raising someone to become EVIL... that's what he was doing to Naruto...

And did he protect Naruto for the 9 tailed beast shit? or hatered from the town?

In fact, I consider orochimaru a hero for killing this bastard LOL

Think about it, after he died, Naruto relations with people of the town became better LOL

Danzo at least had the decency to know he was the dark guy who does the shady stuff.... author had the audacity to call Danzo as the Dark and Hiruzen as the white from Yin and Yang LMAO

Fuck that
Tbh I don’t think Kishi knew the plot that in advance. He just started out with “look Naruto is an orphan” because that is a background a hero needs

That medic doctor though, forgot her name... she's my woman on that show hahaha
Sad that the author didn't match her with proper shipping actually... she's not suited for kenshin, not the other Karate guy forgot his name... she's just like a forbidden apple, no one can get...

I would match her though with that Ninja leader from Oniwabanshu... I felt the author could have built something between them... also he's most badass character on that show after Saito Of course
i agree, megumi takani is beautiful, caring, and hot af.. but yeah even at the end sanosuke didn't end up with her..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
lmfao
but at least erza had major shine
even lucy juvia etc did
and shine as a fighter
oda never ever done anything like that
neither did kishi
thats why i love how badass someone like mereleona from bc cause shes a beast
Ever read Bleach? It’s not as egregious as FT with the fan service and has some girls do cool shit. It’s still shonen but it’s better than Op or Naruto

naruto begining : guy had nothing rises to the top
naruto ending : ninja zesus with reincarnated shit and 9 spirit monster

bha begining : humble guy had nothing train to the top
bha now : oh my 7 quirk.

I respect the shit out of shonen that ends with grace ( *chainsawman*)

Status
Not open for further replies.