Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the leader of a militaristic village not a grandpa with free time
Bruh don't give me this talk.... This dude LITERALLY did not ask ANYONE to live with Naruto, ANYONE who he trusts... Naruto lived ALONE in the dark...basically what Hiruzin was doing is raising someone to become EVIL... that's what he was doing to Naruto...

And did he protect Naruto for the 9 tailed beast shit? or hatered from the town?

In fact, I consider orochimaru a hero for killing this bastard LOL

Think about it, after he died, Naruto relations with people of the town became better LOL

Danzo at least had the decency to know he was the dark guy who does the shady stuff.... author had the audacity to call Danzo as the Dark and Hiruzen as the white from Yin and Yang LMAO

Fuck that

Luffy didnt destroy her Tea Party, even she gave credits to him. It was a lot of factors that destroyrd it. And anyways like I said, Sanji was on the cover but he didnt destroy shit. You're taking this Jump Cover for Zoro way too serious.
Of course, I take it seriously. This is shonen jump magazine we are talking about. It highlights the main event, movies, comments....etc Similar to Comic-Con
Luffy and Sanji on Jump Cover at the beginning of the Tea Party.
Translate to: Destroy the tea party!!
Result: Luffy destroys the tea party.

Luffy and Zoro on Jump Cover at the beginning of Wano
Translate to: Two pirates killing the Evil spirit!!
Result: Zoro and Luffy are fighting Kaido and they will kill him. Kaido is dying in Wano.

If people cared about Shonen Jump covers we wouldn't have people debating Zoro not going to the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.