Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A spin-off but it’s by someone else

Eden Zero is basically Ft in space down to how Hiro draws the characters. Erza is legit in it
at least he gave women shine amongst all his faults and basically hentai
something oda still cant do
Post automatically merged:

100 years quest? is it worth it.
dunno not read it

Tobirama was 2nd Best Hokage after his elder brother

At least Gaara NEVER ONCE turned on his two subordinates who actually were good with him... the puppet master guy and that chick with Shikamaru....

Sasuke just pierced right through Karin like "who cares" when she basically saved his life COUNTLESS TIMES.... dude would be dead more times than I can count without her... and he was like "oh no, just kill her with Danzo"

Fuck, Danzo is better person than Sasuke LOL
Are ya really comparing Gaara’s siblings to Karin? Sasuke literally picked her up for the purpose of her healing abilities. He didn’t have a bond with her.

fuck sasuke.
only thing worse is bakugo.

actually naruto > mha by the one fact that naruto himself is way more enjoyable then decuck.
oh my 7 quirk lol.
failure of a protagonist. what a shame considering literally everything else in mha is superb

Can anyone help me find the hint pics Lance Dragonite posted about 1006.
1st pic was big bros bullying someone
2nd pic was a Scientist
3rd pic was No Fly Zone.

I am unable to find the post

I never understand how someone strong like Tobirama was losing to the Kinkaku brothers. How these fodders manage to kill him.
these idiots basically ate up 9 tails from inside so they can transform into 4 tail state whenever they want at will plus tobirama at his day an age was fighting the the top elite brass of the village hidden in the cloud? ig.. some Raikage candidates..and prodigies... a generation that was more battle ridden than naruto's soo yea..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.